Gran Torino!

"I'm taking today off you guys. No you don't get it off too, you're having a substitute. He's a good hero, so be respectful. Bye." After making this statement, Aizawa walks out of the dorm's common room without mentioning who their substitute will be.

The whole class goes into a frenzy. Mina screams "Who is our substitute going to be? The suspense is killing me!" 

"Yeah, how could Mr. Aizawa just leave without telling us?" Kaminari wondered.

"What if it's Midnight?" Mineta wondered, drooling over the thought and earning himself a kick from Jiro.

"Who cares who the damn sub is! I just wish we got the day off too stupid Principal Nezu!" growled Bakugou, small explosions coming fro his hands.

"Calm down dude it's no big deal" Kirashima said hoping to keep the ash haired boy from blowing something up.

Before Bakugou could respond, Iida shouts, "WE MUST BE ON TIME FOR CLASS SEEING AS WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR SUBSTITUTE. THEREFORE WE MUST HEAD TO CLASS IMMEDIATELY!"

Everyone agrees with Iida and heads to class. Upon opening the door they see...

(Imagine its on the classroom floor please

(Imagine its on the classroom floor please.)

Everyone but Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki screams "HE'S DEAD!"

Deku calmly says, "Oh, hey Gran Torino I didn't know you were our substitute for today."

"Ah hello Deku! How have you been?" the old hero asks as he gets up off the floor

"I've been good. Do you want me to clean that up for you?" the greenette replies.

"Sure-" Gran Torino is cutoff by the class (mostly Bakugou) yelling "YOU KNOW THIS GUY!"

"Yeah I interned with him." Deku calmly replies before using One For All to rush out of the room and grab cleaning supplies. Upon his return the greenette states, "He taught All Might and since I have On-our powers are similar he uh decided to teach me." 

The whole class is shocked into silence causing the boy to begin sweating profusely and then flinch when they all yelled, "HE TAUGHT ALL MIGHT AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF HIM AND HE TAUGHT YOU?!"

Bakugou snapped at the old man ,"WHY WOULD YOU TEACH STUPID DEKU? HUH! OLD MAN?!" 

In the blink of an eye the old man kicked Bakugou in the back of the head and said, "I taught Deku because All Might was doing such a bad job teaching him. The boy kept breaking his bones every time he used his quirk before I had him intern with me. Now I'm your teacher for today so don't talk back to me or I'll kick you again."

At that Bakugou growls and sits down in his seat. The rest of the class (except for Deku) looks shocked. Uraraka hesitantly asks, "What are we doing for class today?"

Gran Torino smiles and says, "Guess." Midoryia immediately blurts, "Training! Are you going to train us today Gran Toriono?" The boy looks quite excited at the prospect. "Yep, now get your hero costumes on and head to Ground Theta" replies the old hero. The class gets up and goes into their respective changing rooms.

(AN: I have no idea if Ground Theta was actually used in the show I just used the Greek letter that I thought of first. Ground Theta is a forest zone.)

|The boys locker room|

"Hey Midoryia what is that crazy old guy gonna make us do?" Mineta asked as he seemed to sweat profusely.

"I don't know I only spent a week with him. Hmm....." the greenette thought for a moment before exclaiming, "Oh! I could ask All Might! After all Gran Torino taught him!" Midoryia pulled out his phone and began to text his idol completely unaware of the shocked silence that filled the room. Until Bakugou raged, "YOU WERE TAUGHT BY THE SAME GUY WHO TAUGHT ALL MIGHT I'M GONNA KILL YOU! DEKU YOU DUMBASS!" 

Midoryia flinches and nervously stutters, "P-please d-don't k-kill me Ka-Kacchan. I-I was surprised w-when Al-All Might t-told me and I k-k-kinda f-for-forgot and I'm n-not sure if I was even allowed to-to t-tell you and now he might get mad at me o-or-or something....."  At this point Midoryia began to panic and ramble on until Kirashima said, "Uhhh Midoryia you're muttering again and dude it doesn't really matter."

Kaminari and Mineta yell, "Of course it matters!" "Man you're so lucky you had All Might's teacher to intern with no wonder you got so much stronger." Kaminari whined.

Tokoyami agreed saying, "Training with the same teacher All Might had must've been very beneficial for you."

Todoroki murmured, "I knew you had All Might in your corner helping you but I didn't expect this."

"Man! That means he's gonna be tough on us right? I mean he'd have to be cuz he trained  All Might and everything. Man O man we are DOOMED!" Kaminari screamed.

"Umm well All Might-" Midoryia began before Iida cut him off.  The poor greenette was just going to tell them that All Might was scared of Gran Torinio which would have helped the boys unfortunately for them Iida cut him off.

(AN: But I'm sure you guys will appreciate how unprepared for a day of training with Gran Torino they are.)

Iida yells "We must go! Our teacher awaits and I tremble to think of what punishment may await tardiness!" Everyone including Bakugou is motivated by this declaration so they all go to the training ground.

'I never got to text All Might' thought the poor boy as he walked after Iida.

|The girls locker room|

"Man I wonder what that crazy old guys is gonna teach us. Oh hey Ochako did you know about him? Did Midoryia tell you about him? What do you know? Mina asked Uraraka in rapid fire succession.

"I-I don't know, Deku never mentioned him!" Stuttered the flustered girl.

"Leave her alone Mina. Just because Midoryia knows him doesn't mean Uraraka does. Jeez." Muttered Jiro.

"Lets just go before we get in trouble for making Gran Torino wait." Momo states before walking out of the changing room.

| Ground Theta|

"All right boys and girls now that you're all here we can get on with your training. However, before we get started I must inform you that you will not be having any other class today. I am training you for the whole day. Now if you look to your left you'll see two crates. Deku, open the closest one please." Deku opens it to reveal....

THE FACT THAT I AM EVIL AND ENDED THE CHAPTER HERE! Please don't be mad at me I just thought It would be a good place to end the chapter. Cliffhanger.