Ch 28

2

2.5k likes
MzKash_: Well today is yo birthday. I wish you were here to celebrate it with us. I still miss you till this day💔. I miss how you would always say "Period" after every sentence😂. You always know how to make me laugh. I miss how you would tackle Ace to the floor and say "what you do to my sister?!" When even he pisses me off. It's a real nigga holiday! Happy Birthday QuanQuan, I love you brother😘.
990+ comments

2.5k likes
YungeenAce: QuanQuan in this bitch! Damn I still can't believe you gone. They don't know what they took from me. You was my lifetime partner in crime💔; Whenever I go, you go. That just how we roll. Out of all my brothers; You was the one closest with. But don't worry lil bro, they gone get there. I promise you that; what you always say "a pussy nigga could neva!" Aye, that dance you love doing, I'm do that for you. Happy Birthday 2x! Rest up lil bro, I love you❤️💔.
990+ comments

2.5k likes
They_ScreamDani: Even though I talk to you almost everyday. I still miss you💔. You show what love is all about. Not only was you my boyfriend, but you was BestFriend. Even though you was annoying sometimes. Nobody can ever take yo place, you will always the love of my life. You will live inside of me. Happy Birthday QuanQuan, I love you 2x, you're my dawg for real💕.
990+ comments

Me, Kash, Danielle, my mom, their mom and dad was at QuanQuan's grave. Moni was watching TJ until we got back. My mom took out the old dried roses out the vase. I put the roses in and look at his tombstone for a minute. It still hurt like hell to know he's gone. I sigh and stand back up

"Happy Birthday QuanQuan" everyone said

Kash and Danielle let the balloons go. We watch as the balloons disappear into the sky. Our parents went home; but me, Kash and Danielle decided to visit 23 and 4's grave. We put new roses in their vase as well. After that, we left and went back to the house.

Kash
Flashback

I was laying down watching Love&Hiphop. Ace was sleep, so I just up by myself. QuanQuan walk in and put his finger up telling me don't say anything.

I nod

He pick up a bucket full of water and pour it on Ace. Ace sit up so quick and look QuanQuan. I burst out laughing as Ace mugging us.

"Bruh you play too much" Ace said

"You can't fall asleep around me big bruh" QuanQuan said laughing

Flashback End

Danielle
Flashback

I was sitting on the bed; watching QuanQuan playing the Xbox for the past hour.

"Can you please get off the game and talk to me" I said

"Ok" QuanQuan said turning off the Xbox

"Hello motherfucker hi, how you doing?" He said as he tackle me to the floor

Flashback Ended

Ace
At Home
6:15 p.m.

"Keyanta I need to talk to you" Kash said

I nod

We waited until Danielle got in the house.

"I'm... Im pregnant" Kash said

I smile and pick her up spinning her around. I put her down and look at my phone. Beast was keeping me updated Foolio's plan. Since she's carrying my child, I gotta near her at all times.

"Let me show something" I said

She nod and follow me in the house. We walk upstairs to fourth room and walk in the closet. We went in the closet and I open another door to the safe room.

"This is the safe room, just in case anything happens when I'm not around" I said

"Ok, but why you showing me this?" Kash said

I sigh

"Foolio planning on kidnapping you sometimes next week"

"So showing me the safe room is yo way keeping me safe?"

"No, how having everybody keep an eye on you and not letting you out my sight is. Look I'm make sure nothing happens you. I got the boys back at the trap keeping me update on Foolio's plan"

She nod

I could tell she was scare, so I put her in my arms and hold her tight. We walk in the house, I walk upstairs to my room and took a quick shower. I got out, put on some boxer and gym shorts. I walk downstairs to see Kash cooking.

"Smell what you cooking?" I said

"Chicken Alfredo. It's was QuanQuan's favorite" Kash said

I nod

*

Everybody sit down to eat; Kash made all of QuanQuan's favorites. Chicken Alfredo with Hawaii Rolls and corn, Homemade Strawberries Cheesecake, Sweet Tea with cut up strawberries in it.

"Everything smell good" my mom said

"Thanks" Kash said handing me my plate

I got my fork and started eating.

"Umm me and Keyanta got something to tell y'all" Kash said

"We're listening" her dad said

"We're having a baby" I said

"Really? How far along are you?" Her mom said

"I don't know, I'll find out when I go to my appointment"

She nod

Wow, I can't believe it I'm about to be a dad.