Zodiac Miniventures #1| Beach Day

Start from the beginning

"Still, it would be bizarre," Scorpio replied, shaking his head, "It's for something else, but can I have it?"

"Hm.... is that something bad by any chance?"

"Nope."

"Ok fine, you can have the bucket." Galaxy smiled,shaking her head as she handed Scorpio a nice red bucket (oh no), "But I expect no complaints from Vi-"

"Ok thanks for the bucket! BYEEEEE!" Scorpio interrupted. He then dashed away to the ocean holding the bucket with his right hand. Capricorn sighed.

"Should I be scared about what he is going to do with that bucket?" Capricorn questioned. Of course Galaxy, Orion and Leo nodded.

-===-

Cancer and Sagittarius are in the water splashing each other. Aquarius was with the two before, but then he vanished. The other two zodiacs didn't know where the male would go, but that isn't their worry right now.

"Yo Cancer!" Sagittarius cried out.

"Yeah?" Cancer asked the female befoe he was splashed by a wave of water by Sagittarius. Cancer pouted, "HEY THAT WAS RUDE!"

"Aww Can-can, just let me have my fun!" Sagittarius smiled before she got splashed by a wave from Cancer. The girl blinked in surprise before giving a determined smile, "Oh the splash fight is on!"

Sagittarius splashed a bigger wave at Cancer. Cancer did the same back. Sagittarius then splashed the male. Cancer splashed her back. The cycle kept going until eventually Cancer gave up and sat down. Sagittarius placed her hands on her hips and smiled with absolute pride.

"I WIN! I AM SO FABULOUS!" Sagittarius cheered.

"I'm so tired..." Cancer pouted. Sagittarius poked her tongue at the male and then did a hair flip.

"You're mean."Cancer huffed, his brows furrowed as he crossed his arm like a stubborn kid not willing to share.

"Awww is baby Cancy-Wancy sad that he lost the splashing?" Sagittarius cooed. Cancer waved his hand.

"Don't call me that."

"Awwwww Cancy is sad!!" Sagittarius teased with a small laugh, "Don't  worry Cancy~. You will win one d- oh. Um..."

Cancer raised an eyebrow, "Something wrong?"

"Look behind you."

"Huh?" Cancer asked. He looked behind him to find a shark fin. Wait..... a shark fin?!

"OH NO NO NO NO NO!" Cancer screamed, getting up and running out of the water.

Sagittarius, however, did not budge. Instead, the girl hid a giggle and narrowed her eyes when she saw the shark fin. She already knew that someone bought a shark fin and was wearing that accessory. Mainly a male with blue hair.

Cancer noticed Sagittarius still in the water, "SAGI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING. GET OUT OF THE WATER."

"Cancer, relax. It's just Aquarius." Sagittarius called out, as she kept a straight face.

"Hello!" Aquarius smiled innocently after he emerged out of the water. Sagittarius gave the blue-haired male a high five. Cancer pouted.

"Sagi! Aqua! That was mean!" Cancer pouted before wandering off to Aries, Libra and Gemini, "I'll go hang out with these guys. They are nicer."

"Well mean and fabulous are our middle names." Sagittarius smiled as she and Aquarius did a majestic (well Aquarius failed) hair flip. Then the two laughed.