part 7: beauty and the beast

~
Fell in love with bad girl

~~~~~~

I rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not. Because I am me and if you love me you'll accept me as true me. But please never ever try to change me.

~~~~
~~~
~~
~

"There is no fucking way I am wearing this" said kaoru and pointed black dress which was short one.. with green at the edge and had light décolleté...

"You have to wear it brute"

"To let you watch my ass?! Get out right now" shout brute to butch. Which was mistake.. he start walking towards her and dug nails into her arm.

"Don't cross line. Because I don't like it got it? You are nothing than a slut so stop acting like you're top" he said while bangs covered his eyes.. and then there were hit.. hit was strong enough to let him go and back off.. he saw kaoru.. angry and her face had dark look

"Don't...ever.. touch.. me.. you. Have. No. Idea. How. I. Suffered. And. Because. Of. Your. Bitchy. Family. I. Lost. Mine. And. Have. hard. Time. Stoping. Myself. To. Not. Kill. You." Her every word was sharp.. butch looked into her eyes.. they were full of hate..

"YOU BITCH AND BASTARD! HAVE YOU KNEW HOW I WAS SUFFERING AND FROM ALL OF PEOPLE I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU AND LET YOU TALK AND ORDER ME. SO THE ONE WHO IS SLUT HERE IS YOU" she start shouting and took out pistol amd put it on his head.. butch was watching this girl..

"Have you ever thought why I was like that? Have you? Answer me!"

"No.." said butch honesty

"Have you ever shed as much tears as me?"

"No.."

"Have you ever felt as much pain as me?"

"No... but.."

"Have you saw how your family members died in front of you but you couldn't do anything?"

"No.. but brute listen.."

"Have you saw how they were calling you to help them but you were standing there in shock surrounded by soliders?"

"Brut..."

"NO...you haven't seen or felt something like this and still because of my best friends I have to protect you. So until you won't say yes at all of this question back off because you have no fucking idea what I've been through to reach today"

Butch get up and walked out from room and same time bathroom's door opened and girls walked out

"I think I made it right and made him feel guilty. So what do I do next?" She asked because about feelings.. she was weak. Girls smiled evilly and looked brute

"No... no..Noo" she shout until they cached her.

"Don't worry it won't hurt.. we are just gonna brush you messy hair and some thing to do.."

"Satan help me!" She shout until two demon start doing their job. While girl was shouting and fighting but failed.

Meanwhile butch was in his room. He thought brute didn't knew what was pain and had "cool" act because she thought it was cool but she had it after what she went through. He hit his head in the wall