Chapter One: Olivia pov

"Finally." I sigh flopping down on my bed. It had been about two days after we defeated the Neverseen. We lost a lot of dwarves and gnomes that day, and a lot got injured, but we finally one.

    That battle was one of the scariest battles of my life. There was lots of blood and Neverseen members stabbing innocent dwarves and gnomes. They trapped us in force fields and surrounded us with fire, and burnt us. I even broke my arm. So now it's in a sling but we finally defeated the Neverseen.

    I was just about to lay down and take a nap when I heard my imparter buzzing. I grabbed from my night stand and got comfortable.

    "Hey Bi," I say "what's up?" I ask.

    "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come over to Everglen for maybe a week sleepover?" Biana asked.

    "Sure! I'd love to. Let me just go ask my parents really quick." I say as I get up. I don't hang up because I know I'll come right back.

    "Mom!" I call running down the stairs. "Can I go to Everglen for a week long sleepover?" I ask.

    "That's a long time honey, are you sure you'll be fine?" She asked concerned "I mean you have a lot of stress going on in your life."

    "Mom I'm fine, I promise. It'll be fine I can be a normally teenager and finally worry about normal things." I explain.

    "Oh alright. What time are you going over there?"

   "Umm I don't know. I still have to ask Biana." I say.

    "Oh ok. I'll tell your father where your going so that he doesn't worry."

    "Ok. Thanks mom!" I say hugging her then running back upstairs to my room.

    "I'm back." I say plopping down on my bed.

    "You have stress?" Biana asks. Oh no.

    "Yea..." I say. "I don't talk about it much."

    "Well that's perfect! This sleepover will help with that. We can do makeovers and play fun games. And all that." Biana says.

    "Perfect! Thanks Bi! Oh what time should I come over?"

    "Maybe 3:00."

    "Ok. Is it just going to be me?" I ask.

    "Oh no. Fitz invited Keefe, Dex, Tam, and I think Wylie too. And I invited Linh, Marella and Sophie. And of course you too. Oh! And one more thing. Bring some fancy clothes because we might go shopping or go get our matchmaker packets." Biana said.

    "Will do. But wait what about Sophie? She's still unmatchable." I ask.

    "Oh. Well we're going to convince the matchmakers to give her a packet."

    "Got it. See you at three."

    "Bye." Biana said waving.

    "Bye." I said clicking off.

    I went to my bag to pack up and get ready for the sleepover. When I was finished packing, I grabbed a pretty blue dress and gray flats and put it on. For my hair, I decided to do a simple high ponytail. And of course I put on natural make-up.

Olivia's Outfit

    When I was finished I looked at my imparter to see what time it was

    When I was finished I looked at my imparter to see what time it was. It read 2:55. Oh no I had to get going.

    I grabbed my duffel bag, said goodbye to my mom and dad and headed upstairs to the leap master.

    "Everglen!" I yelled as I stepped into the light and let it sweep me away.

————————————————————————

    Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! See you next time! Byyeeeee! 👋