The Phone Call

Stephanies POV

I hear the phone ring and just as I go to grab the phone Harper grabs it out of my hand.

"Hello.....Jeff what are you doing calling her?"

She hands me the phone, whispering to tell him about the baby.

"Hi Jeff whats up? Are you getting cold feet?

"No of course not Steph I love you I just wanted to make sure you are okay."

"I..I..Im fine but Jeff I need to tell you something that might change the way you look at things."

Jeffs POV

The words I need to telling you something on your wedding day is never good to hear.

"Whats up Steph?"

"I...I....Im pregnant Jeff and I am scared to know what your thinking?"

My mouth dropped when I heard what she just said.

I quickly made the decision to hang up the phone out of the nerves in my body.

Stephanies POV

"Hello... Jeff are you still there?"

I begin to cry knowing he hung up.

Harper and Sarah coming running over to me asking whats wrong?

"Steph what happened what did he say?"

"He hung up and were suppose to be getting married in an hour and thirty mins." I have my dress on and hair done just waiting to get my make done and I place my hand on my belly where the baby is. I cant make decisions for me anymore I make them for us now.

All of a sudden I decide to run. I take my heels off and run out the door hearing my name being called behind me.

I grab my keys and drive away heading off to who knows where.

Sorry havent updated been busy. Comment how you want me to end it. Get married or not comment you ideas.