Meeting the rest

so as I walk in this dude comes walking up to me, Hey my name is Logan I will be your camp counselor so what I want you to do is go get signed in and find your cabin also go and have fun I'll co- hey girls how u doin Logan says has he walks off

wow and I though this couldn't get any worse I shake me head as I walk inside to get signed in, while I'm in line I see this red headed kid and a Asian chick there a couple years younger then me but if you see me you would think I was 11 or something its because I'm short but no hate I love being short ( I actually am short 5"3 Lol) but I noticed the boy was trying to talk to her but she wasn't having it so she turned back around and ignored him

I felt bad so I tapped his shoulder he turned around, Hey sorry but I just seen how she just ignored u and I wanted to say hi and my name is Leigh.

Oh hi I'm Alex and that was nice of you to do that I was trying to talk to her but I didn't know if she speaks English or not but between me and you, I don't know how to speak Chinese I was trying though.

we kept talking until we were signed in then we seen this kid trying to flirt with this camp counselor but then he said the wrong thing and he was trying to explain and get out of it, then she walked up to me, I need your phone please. I look at her like is she really serious like I'm really gonna give her my phone I give her a innocent smile, I don't have a phone she looks at me like I'm lying I mean I am but she doesn't need to know *wink*wink I have really stricked parents they won't let me have one so. all she does is roll her eyes and walk away.

as I'm walking the kid that was flirting comes up too me great, Hi sweet thing how u doin I roll my eyes and continue walking but he can't take a hint, so baby what's your name.

Not interested so just stop talking to me I say and keep walking, Come on my name Dariush's, last time I checked I didn't ask he finally quit following me

Logan comes up to me and says were going down to the lake cause were supposably going canoeing

how fun *sarcasm* we all load up in the vans I sit in the back next too the Asian chick I really need to know her name I feel bad how I just keep calling her Asian chick so I look at her, Hey I'm Leigh this is my first summer here is this yours or have u been here before? she looks at me and I could barley here her but she said it was her first also. Cool what's your name if you don't mind me asking? My name is ZhenZhen, wow that's a cool name mine is just plain Leigh I'm kinda jealous I told her.

my name is not that cool but it's definitely not boring she laughs I as well

And just my luck Dariush's is riding with us he gets in beside Alex and keeps saying to scoot over and just saying really inappropriate things like come on there are little kids I just roll my eyes then Logan gets in and says his license is expired and of course Dariush's has to ask, um what does that mean all Logan says back is lets just not get pulled over and then we were off.

As we get there we all stand in front of this lady which is boring I look over and see zhenzhen walking off so I catch up to her, Hey where are you going, I'm trying to find this she shows me a picture of this girl on a cliff with her arms out we continue walking and we finally get there and I let ZhenZhen have her moment as I smiled then all of a sudden I here yelling I hurry and run and see Daruish's holding onto Alex HEY!! get off of him I yell while running over there, SHUT It!! sexy I'm just teaching him how to get over his fear *LET HIM GO* I hear from behind Me I turn Around and see a Really cute guy and he is tall that's a Plus *Wink*Wink (Alessio is so freaking cute!!) Dariush's looks at the kid and says get lost mountain hobo.

792 words comments and feedback are appreciated :)