Scared at First Sight

Ari was a normal teenage girl, till one night home alone, something else was with her.....

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
{Ari's POV}
I was walking down stairs and was about to grab a delicious yummy snack since my mom was out.

When I turned around to leave the kitchen, there was a may fly on the wall. I started to scream, cry in panic. I texted my mom, but there was no reply.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
{May Fly POV}
I was just chillin on the wall, when this girl walked passed and it looked like she was getting some food.
Once she turned around and saw me, she started to freak out.

I didn't know why....but her crying, kinda turns me on, can't wait till I get her and claim her...UwU.

{Time Skip cuz I'm trash}
After I hung up with a call with my friends, I quickly run pass the fly, up the stairs and into my room. In relief, I started to listen to one of my favorite songs by BTS and take a quick shower.

After the shower, I put on some black & purple shorts with a black top and went to my room.

When I walked in my room, there it was again...the may fly. Before I could unlock the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a *Hawt* Jungkook. I was shook and confused.

Jungkook: wow, and before you were scared and in tears.... not so much anymore right?

Me: I-i u-uh..

Jungkook: Hm..?

I didn't know what to say, but when I looked at his abs... and the dent that was forming, there was only one word that felt like that was needed to be said. Once I looked up into his eyes I said quietly....

Me: D-daddy...

He picked me up and put me on my bed and we......

*LMAO I CRINGED SO HARD YET IM STILL HAPPY I MADE THIS....& there will be lemon so be prepared😏👌🏽.

~ako