" Incompetent "

( No one pov )

As she falen asleep she woke in a house weel know by now. Well for some days at least. As she got up from the couch she was greeted by Mr. R and The Keeper. " Hello (Y/n)! " " Hi (Y/n). " " We are glad you are here. But I think we need to escuse our selves for the rush we are gonna put you in now. You see, we relly, relly need you to go out and try to eliminate some nightmares. " The Keeper said as the house started to shake. " But Mr. Keeper why me? I am so new to all of this? Where are the rest? " Mr.R started to shake as he said. " We haven't been in touch with the others dream walkers recently and there is no more time. " " * sigh * Alright Mr. Keeper and R. I wont let you down. " " That's my brave girl! Now go and show those nightmares what a Dream Walker can do! " (Y/n) nooded as she went to the location The Keeper put her to go to.

( Y/n pov )

I arrived at the place where Mr. Keeper send me to and I saw my self with two nightmares. They didn't atack me. Nor I them. I felt....a wierd conection betwen me and them. It felt....strange but also safe....Like I was theyr protector and they mines.....I put my hand in front to lean after them. They give in, and as they were about to touch my hand a mysterious person came from nowhere and killed them. " What were you thinking you kid? " they said as they turned. " None. Of YOUR bussines. " " Watch your tone now kid. Who send an incompetent like you here? " " Mr. Keeper. " " You mean Geezer? Guess we'll pay him a victim. " she said as she warped her hands around me and flew us back to Mr. Keeper and R.

" I belive this belongs to you. " she said as she trew me at the sofa as I landed on R. " WHAO! Uf. Oh. Hi R. " " H-hi " he said sutering and blushing as I got up. But then he saw Lu and went to go awey. But Mr. Keeper got him. " How about we talk this on a cup of tea? "