Lexi, the Student

Start from the beginning

"Nobody had to tell me, I figured it out on my own," Nik answered me, oblivious to the commotion around. 

"Wait a second here, you're pregnant," Tyler repeated but I ignored him again. 

"I haven't even had my first visit to the doctor, how can you know, seriously, how?"

Nik rolled his eyes, waving the matter away again. "Please."

Tyler was done being ignored at this point and shouted like a drama queen, "I SAID WAIT A SECOND YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Everyone sort of recoiled at the outburst. And I answered the obvious question. "Yes, I'm pregnant."

This wasn't exactly how I had planned to announce the news to my brother, but there was no changing the situation now. 

"How did that happen,"he asked, completely incredulous.

I could see Blake grinning from the corner of my eyes. "Blake, don't answer that."

"When two idiots don't understand the basics of contraception, that's how it happens," Nik answered for me. 

"You know, contraception isn't a hundred percent effective Nik," I told him. I had been on the pill. 

"Yeah, that's why don't have sex without double protection. You know what, don't have sex at all," he continued on his little hysterical rant.

Daph leaned in closed to me and said, "So this is what happens when he's sex deprived?" 

"Apparently," I mumbled.

"Stop talking about my sex life!" Nik whined. 

"How can we talk about your sex life when you don't have any," Josh answered automatically. 

"Nobody is listening," Nik said, and if he could have stomped his foot, he would have looked exactly like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "You're all getting detention. I understand why all of your teachers hated you."

"My teachers loooooved me," Vanessa answered with an angelic smile. 

Nik flipped her off. "Shut up, you kiss ass."

Daph let out a loud exasperate breath. "This is ridiculous."

"No, no, you know what's ridiculous?" Nik said, shushing her, "Thinking that pulling out works!"

"We should call all of Nik's hook ups and see if he made sure to have proper contraception," Tyler said with a smirk. 

"Yeah, we should. Call, what's her name, Chloe?" Josh replied. 

"Yeah call her," Daph added.

"Don't call her, last thing we want is for him to have sex without protection," Blake mumbled, still lying face down on the couch. 

"I think y'all are missing the big picture here. That's never going to be a problem for Nik, getting a girl pregnant, since he's gay. He can bottom all he wants, he'll never get pregnant," Josh pointed out.

Nik did not seem amused. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he was glaring at all of us. "I hate all of you."

"Oh honey, don't worry, you can do in vitro and get a surrogate," Daph told him, before patting his cheek. 

Nik flicked her hand away. "I'm going to fail all of your stupid asses, and as long as you don't pass this contraception class, this is going to be a daily occurrence, I hope you know it. No sex until you get this right!"

Daph snorted. "Hey Josh, did you hear that? I think Nik just had an aneurysm and said that we weren't allowed to have sex?"

Josh slapped Nik's butt with a smile and said, "I'm sorry Boo-Bear, we can't all be abstinent like you."