Chapter 9: A New AU

Start from the beginning

Ink: I guess... we should go gather the others. Come on , Fell. *Ink said while opening a portal.*

Fell: Fine , i'll text my boss 'bout it. *Fell said and starts to text his boss and went inside the portal along with Ink right behind him.*

----- Time skip and all of the other AU's are now at the meeting void Ink created for them to have meetings -----

Classic sits down aswell as the others but before they all settled down they were fighting over who gets to sit except the others who just watch because they don't know what's going on and in the end Killer is on Classic's left and Sci on his right side. The others settled down and took a sit. Ink and Dream went to the front of everyone.

Dream: Sorry for disturbing everyone here but , i assure you this is really important. *Dream said as the other sanses listen carefully. Error was still annoyed that they disturbed him and his little marshmallow.*

Ink: We need all of you to listen carefully. A new AU has been found and we don't know if the new AU is safe or not. *Ink said calmly looking at everyone in the room.*

Hate: Did you check the AU already? *Hate asked Ink and Dream. Ink nods his head.*

Dream: When me and Ink were going to the new AU , it was only like a void. We tried exploring it but , something attacked us we tried fighting it but , we got dragged out of the AU. *Dream explained as everyone starts to think of something.*

Hacker: Do do you know what attacked you? *Hacker asked as Dream and Ink looked at each other and looked back at everyone.*

Ink: We have no idea what attcked us. We only saw white and nothing else. *Ink explain thinking hard to remember.*

Classic: What abou the Sans there? *Classic asked. Once Classic spoke up the one's that have a crush on him faced him and smiles even nightmare smiles but , a small one to be unnoticed.*

Ink: There was no Sans there.*Before Ink could answer he was smiling like an idiot at Classic's question.*

Dream: We want all of you to be carefull because we think that it might attack any AU so we need you to be careful.*Dream said making sure that everyone heard him.*

Ink: If anything is happening in your AU , please call help at once , understood? *Ink said as everyone nods.*

Dream: that's all for today everyone. *As Dream said and he smiles.*

(I'm going to summarized why the other sanses fell in love with him. So really i'm just really lazy.)

~Flashback~

Before they met Classic , Ink talked about him because he heard a lot of rumors about him but , Ink wanted to make sure if these rumors were real so , he went to Undertale and looked around he saw Classic helping some monsters  , telling jokes and comforting others.

Ink was about to introduce himself to the original Sans but then Dream called him because their sleep over was about to start so he went back.

Ink came in to Blue's home and spotted all of the sanses their and went inside. They were telling stories and Ink told them about the original sans. He told them he was kind , helpful , thoughful , trustworthy and powerful. Ink saw Classic saved Frisk from those gangsters and Classic defeated them with ease.

The other sanses are amazed about the original sans. Ink also told them that if he dies they die aswell. Every sans was shocked about this but , brushed it off for now and they had fun with their sleepover at Blue's house , Blue's brother was out , he was with mettaton , undyne and alphyse by the way.

________________________________________

The other new sanses in the meeting introduced themselves and they were having a lof fun. You can hear laughs , jokes and small conversations in the meeting room. They start to slowly fall in love with Classic because he's fun , funny , cute , adorable handsome and some of the sanses are really interested in him.

Ink and the others noticed the other sanses are slowly falling in love with Classic aswell.
________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello fellow readers!!!
I'm sorry for udating really slow , it's because of school work and i have to take care 3 younger sisters in my family , anyways... thank you for reading my story!!!

And about my other story , don't worry it will come out really soon , i assure you!!

Goodbye guys!!!!

And for the judging club members!! Shall assemble!!

If you want to join our club please ask these people:
SuperLizardGirl
OwOYeee
abyssfan