Exams Coming and Yuki's Screwed

I stood by Zero and Yuki at the night class gates, luckily there were only a couple for girls.

"Not too mant people here," Yuki started a conversation.

"It's because of the exams tomorrow," Zero pointed out.

Yuki started freaking out and the night class gates opened. I greeted Kaname with a nod, Ruka with a hug, Kain with a fist bump. I watched Maria very closely, as she was about to pet Yuki's cheek, Zero and I pulled her.

"Zero... Sakura..." Yuki said confused.

Maria giggled, Maria looked directly at me and winked before she left. WHAT THE F***?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by day class president's crazyness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in bedroom in the headmaster's quaters drinking some coffee. Yuki was trying to study with Zero with little success. My mug was empty, so I went back to the kitchen for an cup. It's been a week since Maria came here and since my nightmares haven't gone away. I decided I drink a lot of coffee tonight so I wouldn't go to sleep.

Just I reached the kitchen I saw Yuki leaving the house, what is he up to now?

I SAW IT!!!!!!!!! MARIA WAS REALLY SHIZUKA HIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANAME ERASING YUKI'S MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

the next day

I was at the headmaster's quaters while my class took their exams. Like Kaname said, I should be in the night class. All the day class work was so easy that I finished it under one minute, so there was no need to take the exams.

I was walking the halls and saw Yuki and Yori. "Hey guys!" I yelled as I ran towards them.

"Hey Sakura, is'nt it your day off?" Yori asked me

"Yeah, but I was bored and I thought I'd come and see how you guys were doing," I said truthfully.

"Good afternoon Yuki, Sakura," I heard Kaname's voice behind me.

"Kaname!!!" we both said shocked.

He brought us to the small pond area to "chat". I'm still pi**** at  himfor with he did last night.

"I'll see you two that, right?" Kaname asked.

"We're going to be patrollong the ball," I said with a venomous tone.

"That's not what I meant," Kaname said looking in my direction. I rolled my eyes at him and gave the finger, I was standing behind Yuki so she wouldn't see.

"We really don't have something to wear to that," Yuki said looking at the pond.

If there is one thing I can't stand it's dresses and we have our duties to do, just the thought of them makes me want to throw up.

"When we were kids, we used to dance together all the time," Kaname said painfully.

I walked away, I didn't want to deal with him. Then I realized something... ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked all of Zero's hiding places, but his nowhere. Then it click, the old teachers dorm.

I ran and slammed the doors open.

"You can find him on the thrid floor, second door to the left," I heard from above. I looked to see HER!!!!!

"Why are you here, Shizuka Hio?!?!?!?!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes widened, "You know me?" she asked in a nervous tone.

"Yes and I know what you did to Zero," I said pulling out my gun. "I should kill you right now, so Zero doesn't get covered in your filthy blood!!!!"

Her eyes suddenly filled with sadness, she walked down the stairs and I kept my gun on her. She stopped in front of the gun barrel and she put her hand over my heart. "There was two reasons I bit Zero and you'll learn them in time," Shizuka said taking her hand away.

I was confused, but I ran past her up the stairs to the thrid floor. I grabbed the doorknob and slammed the door open. What I saw shocked me, I saw zero and, who I guessed was Zero's twin brother, Ichiru Kiryu.

 Sorry, it's a short chapter, but there we be more drama in the next chapter,

Tell me what you like or opinions if any in the comments.

Thanks guys, Crystal :) <3