Memories

Zero, Yuki, and I were in the gun range, Zero was practicing and we watched. My neck healed quickly, so there are no bite marks. The I remember what happened with Kaname after I left the guest room. (A/N: I not writing it just imagine Sakura took Yuki's place)

"Just how long to you intend to stand there?" Zero's voice broke me from my trance.

"Well, I'm worried about you. I wanted to know if you're really okay," Yuki says looking at the floor.

Zero reloaded his gun, "It's not easy, is it? Being my nurse maids," he says as he loaded the magazine into the gun.

"Come on, Zero! Are you okay?!" Yuki yelled at him.

Zero starts shooting at the target again, but this time taking off it's head. "He's better than okay, Yuki," I answered for Zero.

Somehow we got into a conversation of who Yuki would want to drink her blood. "Your blood, it had that taste to it," zero says putting a hand over his mouth. Here we go.

"Stop, that's sick! Don't say things like that!" Yuki said as she slammed open the door. "It like you're peking inside me and I hate it!" she screamed as she ran out the door.

"Nice zero, real nice," I said leaning myself against the wall of the door.

Zero ignored my comment and started shooting the targets, again. I decided to leave Zero be and go my room at the headmaster's quaters.

Once I was alone in my room, I sat on my bed, and looked at a velvet box on my dresser. It was the box that held the necklace Kaname got for me.

"Do want you always hide from the truth?" A voice said in my head.

No, I don't.

"Prove it. Where did it all go wrong?" the voice asked.

I collasped on my bed and looked at the ceiling. When? Ah... Now I remember...

Flashback

"Yes, I'll look after the two. You're the surviving son of the person I owe a lot to," a man with glasses said to the young boy, who saved me, sitting on the couch. Next to him the other girl he'd svaed after saving me, she was poking some kind of dessert. "She doesn't even understand that the pudding is food," the man said looking at the girl. "And this one is as quiet as a mouse, just watching us and trying to understand," the man said looking at me.

But I did understand.

"yes, it seems they both lost their memories," the boy stated. "You scope it with a spoon, here. Now, say 'Ah'," the boy said as he explained how to eat the dessert.

But, unknowing to him, his fangs were out.

The girl gasped and started leaning towards the boy. "What's wrong? just open wide," the boy said confused. The girl leaned in very closer and gently put her finger on the side of his fang.

DON"T!!!!!!!!!

She must have realized he was the same being as the other one that attacked her. She dropped the dessert and back away from the boy.

"Sorry, but I think it's best if I leave now and never see them again, after all. I'll go home," the boy said grabbing his scarf and standing up.

"Go back home, to that place? there's nothing, but a den of monsters waiting for you, there. And all they want to do is take advantage you, since your parents have past away," the man said as the boy walked to the entrance.