The Start

I watch the stupid day class girls try to get the attention of their favorite night class boys and my sister, Yuki, failing to keep them back.

I sign and then scream at the girls, "HEY, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR LEGS RIPPED OFF, I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! YOU STUPID BITCHES!!!!!" i was really getting tired of their screaming.

They coward back into two straight rows on either side of the path. Man, I'm really tired of this shit. Anyway, Aido was do his usually flirting and the girls started getting crazier.

I groaned in irritation, can't they shut up for once in our life time.

"Thank you, Sakura. Without you I'm sure we have trouble on our hands," I heard a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see Kaname Kuran, the night class and mine and Yuki's savior.

"I swear one day I'll kill these girls," I said running a hand through my raven locks.

"Try not to Sakura, I would hate to see you in handcuffs, again," Kaname says while smiling at me.

You don't want to know about the first time I was in handcuffs.

"I'll try Kaname," I said walking away.

A/N: Please note Sakura's first time in handcuffs was because she nearly killed an annoying fangirl for being rude to Yuki.