All's well that Ends well

Start from the beginning

He turned his head now facing me looking upwards in my eyes. Head still on my lap . Eyes drooping . Lips parted. He looked so hot yet so pure.

"Yes " i said it without realizing . My heart just made his own decision.

" What ? " He said now sitting up close, his nose lightly touching me. " I said yes Kim Taehyung I'll be your girlfriend . I don't have dramatic story like you about how and why i fall in love with you But i just know this . I love you so much . I have always loved the Jimin who i used to text and the Tae who was my fake boyfriend. I get worried when you worry. I hate when people back bite about you.  I like bossing you.  I like how you're so sweet ans annoying at the same time. I like it when you respect your elders. I like it how you treat your friends. So yes I'll be your girlfriend "

He tried to open his drooping eyes to look at me. " Does that mean you forgive me?" I nodded.

" Yes the moment i saw you Crying i have  forgiven you. . I hate watching you cry never ever Cry please. "

" So can i kiss you?" He asked cupping my face .

" Huh what the hell-" i frowned

" I am sorr-"

" I thought you'll never ask" but than laugh at his cuteness.

"Mmm" huh!! he fainted between the kiss . I slowly put his head on the pillow . "See you on monday Boyfriend". I kiss his forehead.

" Took you long enough miss-" the maid said smiling.

" Let's keep that a secret"

Flashback ends.

*************************

Taehyung pov:
"So you mean i am already your boyfriend" she nodded.

"  So You mean that you have already forgiven me." She nodded.

"I was in doubt before that whether it was the right decision but i know now yes it was best decision"

" You i wear this stupid dress for nothing" she nodded again . " Ah its so embarrassing.

"Now go and change it"

" Its really not a dream right " i asked again

"Its not now go . That's what you deserve for making fun of me." Sara said  smirking.

" I never-"

" Tae just go change everyone is laughing .we'll talk after you change."  With that he ran away . And u busted in to laughter this arrogant guy have cute side too.

**************
7years later:

"And that how your Eomma and i became boyfriend and girlfriend" Tae said to Arie who was sitting on his lap. Who turned 5 today . And wanted to listen our lovestory as her birthday gift.

 And wanted to listen our lovestory as her birthday gift