My heart skipped a beat. "Yes!" I said and jumped up, running through the door.

"Okay, okay," Pops laughed and followed me.

We got in the car, Happy was driving of course, and started off towards the airport. Happy decided to stay with us, even when Dad died. He loves us deep down.

We pulled up and parked in the departure area and I ran inside. I saw a group of people heading to the baggage claim. I looked for his blonde hair through the crowd.

I saw him and he saw me, too. "Peter!" He screamed and ran to me. "Harley!"

We hugged tightly and he kissed my forehead softly. I helped him load his bags into the car and then we started off towards the tower.

"How were Caroline and Riley?" I asked.

"They were good," Harley said. "A little shaken up, but good. They were just happy that I'm okay."

"Me too," I nudged him and he smiled at me.

We arrived back at the tower and I helped Harley unpack. I'm not sure how long he's staying. Maybe until school starts again? That'd be awesome.

"I missed you so much," I said and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

He placed his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me.

I stood on my tip toes and placed my lips on his. "It's been too long," I whispered between gentle kisses.

He responded by picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We stopped for a minute and I stared into his eyes. He stared right back at mine. "Your brown puppy dog eyes are the cutest." He said.

I laughed. "They're just brown. They aren't special. Your's are blue. They're pretty."

He chuckled. "Mine aren't any more special than your's are. Besides," he put me down, "I've always had a thing for guys with brown eyes."

My face flashed red and I looked at the floor. "You're just saying that..."

"No I'm not," he said with a smirk. "And your's are special," he said walking towards me, "because they're your's." He pointed to my heart. "And that's all that matters."

I grinned shyly at him and he smiled as he continued to put his clothes in his drawers.

(A/N I just got back from seeing the
re-released version of Endgame and it made me cry, oops. also Far From Home comes out in 3 days and I've already seen so many spoilers...)

"Harley's here!" I heard Pops announce to everyone from the living room. Shortly after, a stampede of feet coming down the stairs.

Bruce came first, then Rhodey, then Wanda, then Pietro, then Clint, then Thor, then Sam, then Bucky. Everyone rushed into the room, giving out hugs and asking him how he is.

"It's good that your family is safe," Wanda patted his back.

"I'm glad you're back," Thor said as he exited the room. Shortly after, everyone left and it was just me and Harley again.