thinking

This after you moved in with Doppio

'Doppio has been out for a while' you thought as you watched some TV. 'I wonder where hes been... I hope hes not in trouble' you worried he would go out for long periods of time but he would always come back home before it got too late. You just shook it off and thought he would be home soon, you made yourself something to eat but he never left your mind he was always in the back of your head. What is he doing, id he cheating, is he in trouble, the city does have a lot of gang violence so...

It was 10:00 pm and he still wasn't home what was making him so late? Your mind wondered and you became scared, then you thought 'hes just working late I have nothing to be afraid of!' This made you happy but it still bugged you that he wasn't home.

It was now 12:00 am you still haven't been able to sleep... why where was he? You where in bed think about him and where he was you where so tired but you didn't know what to think you missed him hes been gone almost all day! You remembered that he'd probably still at work... but you dont know where he works! He never told you and whatever it was why would it keep him there until midnight! It scared you to think about what was going wrong... and you couldn't sleep it was hard to sleep with out kissing him goodnight and cuddling until he fell asleep in your arms.

It was the next day 6:00 am still no Doppio... you where still so scared but you had to work so maeby he'll be home when you do?

It's now 5:30 pm you just got home... and still no Doppio. You tried calling him but no answer... you where scared this was fhr possible NO he IS the love of your life and hes been gone for so long.

7:00 its 7:00 pm and you haven't seen or heard from him in so long... you just went to bed but it was still hard to sleep without him....

2:00 am you wake up to hear and feel something moving on you... what was it you moved slowly to see and then it wraps its hands around you.... it was Doppio! "Where have you been!" You asked him worried "I'm so sorry but it's just work I dont know what's going on with it I'm sorry but right now I just wanna cuddle" he said in an soft and cute tone. You just cuddle him back and said "okay I love you"
"I lov yo~" he said falling asleep and you did the same.