|8| 1 Second

(Y/n) POV

After a long walk through the mall to the food court, I spent the time walking there talking to Mista's Stand, Sex Pistols, somewhat trying to not look crazy in front of others since it's obvious normal people couldn't see Stands.

"Mista, we're Hungry~!" Number 2 wined. "Yeah, yeah, we're gonna eat something soon." He responded back annoyed. He seemed like a father taking care of his 6 kids. I chuckled.

We were sitting at a dining table that I decided to choose that wasn't very close to other people since it stills makes me dizzy and nauseous. I slowly slouch in my seat just by seeing all the crowd that was up here, it made me nervous but I tried my best to get my mind off it since it seems that when distracted I have confidence enough to do things.

"Do you want pizza?" Mista asked me as he was eyeing every food place they were from the place we were sitting at. "Hmm, Pepperoni with extra cheese?" I replayed as in question, putting my hands on the table so I don't finish sliding down my chair. Mista seem to think for a few seconds before responding.

"Alright.. Since you don't like crowded places and that row over there is long enough. You wouldn't mind staying here?" I just nodded in response and sat right back up on the chair. "You can leave me in care of the Pistols. I'll be alright." I gave him a thumbs up.
"Okay. Don't do anything stupid." He said the last part referring to his own Stand, while walking off.

I then proceed to lay my chin on the table while I watch the Pistols play with a straw they found on a table. I only blinked for half a second and already saw number 5 crying. "Waahh! (Y/n)! Number 3 hit meee." He sobbed into my hand that was laying on the table.

"Number 3!" I said lifting my head up, once again. "Don't bully Number 5!" I say trying to keep a tough face. He doesn't care to listen and only stuck his tongue out. I give him a slightly glare and decided to flicker him which made him fall off from the table. "There, there, Number 5, don't ya' worry one thing, lil guy." I patted his little head.

"T-thanks, (Y/n)!" He wiped off his tiny tears. Since he was already standing on my hand, I decided to place him on top of my hair were Number 3 wouldn't bother to bully him. "No problem, lil 5."

A few more minutes has passed and I was showing memes from my phone to the Pistols as we waited for Mista, Bruno and Abbacchio to come back. I as check the time on my phone I see that it was already 3:20 PM meaning we have been here for nearly 3 hours and now waited for something to eat.

Distracted by my thoughts and Number 5 on my head telling me something about Mista, I felt someone watching me. I looked all around me but didn't seem to find anyone staring directly at me, I can really feel it for some reason, someone was staring.

"(Y/n)?" I heard my name being called, I shake my head and look besides me to see Bruno standing there with Abbacchio, holding a few bags. 'Oh.. It was just them?' I thought to myself. Even still I had the feeling of being watched.

"(Y/n), where's Mista?" I was distracted by thinking a lot, I didn't respond as I didn't hear but I actually did.
"(Y/n)? Are you listening?" He asked again. Was it just me or did everything started to feel like it was slowing down so sudden? People walking around started to move slowly, my eyes started to close slowly. Did Bruno and Abbacchio not see this?

"(Y/n)!" Abbacchio called my name firmly which it brought me back to my senses as Bruno laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Wah!? Mista? Oh, he went to buy pizza for us and left me in charge of the Lil Pistols." I responded quickly.
"Wait no- He left the Pistols in charge of me!" I corrected myself.
'What was that all of the sudden??' I thought to myself.