But He Wasn't~11 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

They started to play and soon Lisa and Jisoo were in the winning lead. It was a bit strange playing soccer with only four people but it was actually quite fun. After the score was 16-9 for Lisa and Jisoo they decided to take a break. Lisa started to feel a bit unwell but didn't focus too much on it. The training sessions her dad made her do were more intense than this plus she had eaten her takeout at around four in the morning when she got up to study. During the last ten minutes she started to feel a bit weak in her legs and it was noticeable. "You okay Lisa?" Jisoo said when they were close and she nodded before trying to score another ball which she succeeded in. Jisoo jumped onto Lisa like they had done earlier but this time they fell to the floor, The older girl on top of Lisa. "Oh my god are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she quickly got off of the girl. The two others rushed to their side but the youngest girl sat up straight. "Yeah I'm good don't worry," she chuckled. "We won!" She said excitedly before getting up. She was still a bit wobbly on her legs but nothing too much

Fifteen minutes later they all had showered and changed into clean clothes. "This was so much fun!" Rosé exclaimed happily, "We got to do it more often" Jisoo said and Jennie smiled "Indeed, it was relaxing in a way". "It was one of the most fun things I have done in a long time, thank you guys" Lisa thanked them gratefully. "Oh we enjoyed it too so no problem" Jisoo reasured her while smiling. Lisa asked the girls if they wanted to get some ice cream at the small place across from them and they gratefully accepted. She used some of the money she had left over and didn't mind it at all. She enjoyed seeing the happy faces of the girls. Even if it meant having less money for food when she really needed it.

**

The next day after school Rosé arrived home her mom and dad were waiting on her with huge smiles. "Whats going on?" She asked and her mother hugged her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "We have two surprises and we are so excited to tell you them". "Well then tell them" Rose said laughing and her dad playfully rolled his eyes. "Well the first one is...." her mother made a drum roll sound "They signed the contract!" Rosé excitedly clasped her hands together and smiled widely "No way! That is so amazing! Whats going to happen now?" She asked with excitement and curiousity. Her father smiled, "Well our two companies are going to join together so we can produce more of our products. That also means more pay for me and more funding from the government which is great" he said proudly and she smiled at him. She was so proud of her father for accomplishing this all. "Okay and onto our next surprise..." Her mother said before reaching into the pocket of her pants and giving her a small box. Rose opened it and gasped "No way!" she quickly pulled out a car key and hugged her mother tightly before hugging her father. Where is it?" She said and her father pointed to the door that led them to the garage making her almost sprint towards it. Her parents followed laughing and smiled when they saw how excited their daughter was with the gift. She always wanted a Black Alfa Romeo Giulia 2019 with red interior and her parents had actually gotten it for her. "Thank you so much" She said greatfully and ran up to them and hugged both parents at the same time. "You're welcome our precious flower" her mother said smiling, "You deserved it".

**

Lisa walked into her house and plopped down on the couch in the living room to watch Tv. She knew her father wasn't going to be home for another hour or two so she wasn't worried at all. She also had a tv in her room but didn't feel like that onr at the moment. She zapped through a few channels but couldn't find anything interesting to watch so she turned the device off and decided to grab her ukulele before going to her rooftop. There was a terrasse that had a small greenhouse too. When her mother still lived she had that made because she really loved all different types of plants and flowers. Since her mother died there weren't as many plants as before but still enough to make it a beautiful place. Her father let a person come each day in the morning to take care of the plants because it was one of the places that made him think of his wife. Even if he didn't love Lisa a lot she knew that he genuinely loved her mother. She was his whole world and after she got taken away from him he lost one of the only things he really cared about. She didn't blame him for becoming the way he was now. She didn't blame him for being angry with her most of the time because the daughter of the woman he loved wasn't fully the same as her. She didn't blame him for wanting her to be the same as her mother. Because she wanted him to be like her mother too. But he wasn't and she had to deal with that.

She started to play a song and softly started singing to it while looking at the skyline. At moments like these she felt completely at peace. Like she was one with the air, the sky and the sun that was starting to set. She looked at the golden strokes in the sky and slightly smiled. Even if everything changed or went wrong, sunsets staid sunsets. Beautiful with or without the people you love.

/////////////////////////////////

I honestly have no clue how many chapters this will be. I think maybe around the 30/40?. We'll see.
Thank you for reading
♡♡♡

But yeah sunsets stay sunsets so even if things go wrong and it feels like your whole world is falling apart just try to remember that life goes on. And some things stay the same no matter what. It isn't always as beautiful and sometimes you can't even see it but remember that it is still there.