Chapter 1

Hermione, along with Harry and Ron apparated on the streets of London after the disastrous wedding of Bill and Fleur. Death Eaters Trashed the after party. Everyone screaming, trying to get away. Some fighting them off to allow the trio to escape.

The three began to walk along the pavement, talking amongst themselves as they find a place to hide.

"Where are we?" asked Ron.

"Shaftesbury Avenue." Hermione replied.

"I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it. Just popped into my head."

"This Way." Hermione continued, as they sped walked.

Finding a dark and narrow alley. The three walked behind a building and stopped.

"We need to change." said Hermione, digging through her small beaded bag. Pulling out clothes.

"How the ruddy?" Ron asked.

"Undetectable extension charm."

"Brilliant." He replied.

"Always the tone of surprise." Hermione said with a smile.

Suddenly, a thud could be heard inside the bag.

"Oh, that would be the books..."

•••••••

Harry, along with Hermione and Ron enter a coffee shop. Taking a seat in the middle of the room, at a 4 seated table.

"What about the people at the wedding?" asked Harry, thinking mainly of Ginny.

"Do you think we should go back?"

Ron looked strait into Harry's eyes.

"They're after you mate. We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right." agreed Hermione.

Not long, a waitress came by. Asking what they'd want to drink.

"A cappuccino please." Hermione replied instantly.

"Same as her." said Ron.

Harry nodded silently, meaning he'd have the same thing. After she left, they began their conversation again.

"So where do we go from here? Leaky cauldron?" asked Ron.

Hermione shook her head no.

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding would've gone underground, into hiding."

Harry exasperated.

"My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow."

As two men walked in the Trio went quiet. When they passed, they continued the conversation.

"Your joking." Harry said.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case."

"By the way, these jeans, not my favorite." said Ron to Hermione.

Harry was watching the front of the shop. The two men at the counter beside one another. He sees one man take out a wand out of his pocket. As the two men turned around, Harry said. "Duck!"

The three ducked as streams of magic almost hit them. Ducking for cover. That's when Harry stood up using stupify. With that, he almost hit him. Harry ducks. He tries again but breaks something in the process.

As one man was down. The other tried to hit Ron, but him and Hermione wordlessly used a unknown spell. Hitting above him. In anger he aims at Hermione, she deflects it. Hitting him with a stunning spell.

The waitress comes out of the back. All worried and confused.

"Go, leave!" Exclaimed Hermione. The waitress left without a word.

Harry taking the lead, he says.

"Lock the door, get the lights."

Using his new object from Dumbledore, Ron uses the deluminator as Hermione locks the door and shuts the blinds. The three then go towards the men, one in front of the counter. Fair haired, about middle age.

"This one's name is Rowle. He was on the Astronomy Tower when Snape killed Dumbledore." said Harry.

Going behind the counter, Ron identifies the other. He was dark haired, also about middle age.

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters."

Anger came upon Ron, wanting to kill them.

"So, what are we gonna do with you, eh? Kill us if it was turned around wouldn't you?"

Harry came up behind him.

"If we kill them, they'd know we were here."

"Ron..." said Hermione worried about him.

"Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?"

"It's better we wipe their memories." Harry proposed.

"Hermione... , ...your the best at spells."

Hermione walked forward, towards Dolohov. Her wand in her hand, twisting her wrist in a slow motion.

"Obliviate."

•••••••

In front of Grimmauld Place, Harry; Ron, and Hermione walk into Sirius' old house. Shutting the door behind them. The lights immediately turned on. Suddenly, dust began to twirl up off the ground. The three watching as it transformed into a Scarry looking Dumbledore. His hand out towards them. They screamed, before the figure disappeared in front of them.

Ron asked. " What was that all about?"

"Probably Mad-Eye's idea, in case Professor Snape decided to come snooping."

After hearing a sound from upstairs, Hermione used Homenum Revelio. A spell to reveal if they were alone.

"We're not alone..."

Harry went running up the stairs, the two following him.

"Harry, wait." said Hermione and Ron in unison as they followed Harry up the stairs. When looking in Sirius' old room, they saw a dark figure in the room. As they turned around. It was reveld it was Snape.