Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Start from the beginning

"Nah," Hoseok scoffs, rolling his eyes, "I'm a grown man, not a teenager with raging hormones. I won't bother you."

"Alright, then..." Jimin chuckles, not seeming very convinced. Hoseok goes back to reading his book with a fierce look, determined to let his boyfriend do his yoga practice in peace.

The first few minutes are just fine. Hoseok hears Jimin take deep breaths and shuffling on the mat, not sparing him a glance as he forces himself to focus on the story he's reading.

Until curiosity becomes too much and he can't help but take a look at Jimin.

He gulps heavily as he watches Jimin bend over, body forming a reversed V on the mat. His butt is exposed to Hoseok's eyes, the tightness of his pants hiding nothing to this view.

Without realising it, Hoseok puts his book down, his attention now entirely focused on his boyfriend. Jimin doesn't seem to notice, his eyes closed as he concentrates on keeping the pose while breathing deeply.

Hoseok feels ridiculous when he realises a bulge is growing in his pants at the sight, and for a second he thinks about going to the bedroom, but his dick is telling him to at least give it a shot. And Hoseok is way too weak to ignore what his dick tells him.

Jimin is now folding himself in half, jumping in surprise when he feels two hands on his hips.

"Hoseok, I swear to God..." He can't help but grin, having known all along that his boyfriend wouldn't be able to resist. And maybe, just maybe, he wasn't against the idea of turning his yoga session into something a bit more sinful. "I'm trying to connect with my inner me right now."

"And my dick is trying to connect with your inner you." Jimin bursts into a fit of laughter, unable to take the pose any longer. He lurches forward, supporting himself with his palms and involuntarily pressing his butt into Hoseok's crotch. "Shit, you're a spawn of the devil."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin smirks, dragging his butt over the clothed length that is hardening more and more under his assaults. Hoseok curses, hands tightening over his hips.

"I-If you want me to stop- I can go to the bedroom, if you want." The mischievous grin on Jimin's lips morphs into a fond smile, as he loves the fact Hoseok is so considerate. He perfectly knows his boyfriend would stop in a blink of an eye if Jimin told him he wanted to focus on his yoga session, but Jimin has no intention to do so.

"Actually," He starts while straightening his back until it's flushed against Hoseok's chest, a hand tangling in the man's brown locks, "I didn't really feel like practicing today anyway." Hoseok smiles and manages to seal their lips, Jimin eagerly responding to the kiss even if the angle is a bit awkward. He takes advantage of the fact his ass is still stuck to Hoseok's crotch to press into it, swallowing the soft moans of pleasure it triggers. He feels one of Hoseok's hands sneaking on his butt, making him smile in the kiss and whimper when Hoseok squeezes the supple flesh into his palm.

"It's been a while I haven't eaten you out." He murmurs as their noses brush, and a wanton whimper escapes Jimin's mouth.

"Please..."

"Bend over, Love."

Jimin has never gotten into position so quickly.

He drops on his knees, lowering the upper half of his body so that his butt is sticking in the air, his boyfriend groaning at the sight. Jimin's head drops forward when he feels Hoseok rubbing himself into the crease of his ass, but with his yoga pants still on, the friction isn't enough to satisfy him.

"Please, Hobi..." He begs again as Hoseok lifts his t-shirt and leaves a trail of kisses on the exposed skin of his back, a small sob leaving his mouth. Jimin has never been very patient, and it's even more obvious when he doesn't get what he wants in bed.