Chapter 2: The Attack; Part 1

Gypsy and his fellow Jaegers are exploring the city, admiring the different species of mamono passing them. Well, Gypsy is, as the others have been here for a couple weeks.

"Look! She has bird wings for arms! And talons for legs! So cool! And she's so tall! This place is awesome!"

"What are you? A Jaeger or a excited scientist?"

"Both! I love creatures! Except for Kaiju, Knifehead especially."

"That's why you are so interested in these races."

"Yeah!"

      He rushes around, admiring the different monster girls. But suddenly, he hears screams. Monster girls and their families start running away from the bay, as a massive shape. bursts from the water. A massive woman with two pairs of arms. Her massive frame helped support the knifelike protrusion on her head. She was well endowed, with quite large breasts, and wide hips. She was also incredibly fit looking.

"Is that a Knifehead Monstergirl?!"

     Gipsy growls, before activating his super size and charges towards her. She turns and roars as he leaps into the air, tackling her back into the water. He stands back and activated his plasma cannon as the others catch up. Knifehead rises back out of the water, but this time accompanied by two others.

       Leatherback, a girl with an ape like posture, and glowing dreadlocks for hair. Her body is smaller than Knifehead's and her arms are massive. Her breasts are smaller than Knifehead's, and while Knifehead has a nice, fit physique she is more porky. Her hips were THICC, but not as thick as later Kaiju.

      Next, was Otachi. Surprisingly, her breasts are larger than Leatherbacks, and is slightly taller than her too, but that's probably because A; Leatheback has a slight slouch, B; Otachi was actually standing now, though she did occasionally go back in all fours.

"Oh great they're all here."

"These whores?!"

Knifehead growls and paces as she glares at Gypsy, the other two also glare at him. Well, he did kill them.

"Do they have a beef with you?"

"You see, before I went kablooie back on earth, I kinda killed them. Knifehead was awhile before Leatherback and Otachi, but yes, I did kill them back then."

"So they're gonna target you for the most part. That's good. Since you're resistant to Leatherback's EMP, deal with her as fast possible. Without death."

"Right."

    As Leatherback charges, Gipsy steadies himslef, pulls back his fist, and activated his rocket elbow. As she leaps at him with hands outstretched to wring his neck, he swings. The force sends her flying back, but sends him stumbling back from the slight recoil as well, although he recovers faster. He charges, before jumping into the air and bringing both of his fist onto her head, dazing her. With a screech, Otachi tackles him and her wrestles with her. Cherno then jumps on Leatherback.

"We forgot to tell you that our votes are now prières by Mamono mana! That's means her EMP won't affect us as badly!"

She then grabs Leatherback and suplexes her. She then starts to punch her repeatedly as Gipsy blasts Otachi in the face with his Plasma Cannon. She recoils and snarls, before grabbing his face with her tail and throwing him over her, making slam into the city. He stops and notices a large metal statue of the Demon Lord. He grabs it, and slowly stands up before turning towards Otachi, dragging the massive statue behind him.

*Torque Engaged*