Sweet Flower

Hitoshi giggled hysterically at the sack of what is known be the nanny's dead body. His game of torturing her lasted throughout the entire night and now it had finally ended. He did everything horrible that came into his mind on her, from punching out her teeth to tossing her up into the air to using one of her terrifyingly looking torture devices.....well....except for anything sexual. That'd be the last thing he'd ever do to someone as despicable as her.

     Once he had calmed himself down, he stuffed the corpse into a bag and closed it shut. He looked down at the dark room's floor and frowned. He had forgotten how much of a mess this would've made. The floor was streaked with fresh blood and even the already dirtied walls were splattered of thick red. He was right. He had created a horror movie right on the spot.

     Feeling annoyed at having to clean up, he grumbled to himself as he looked around the gross looking house, in search of some sort of cleaning equipment.

     Much to his dismay, he found nothing. Of course there was nothing...he should've known. Squinting his eyes in frustration, he walked over to the bathroom to get some water. This was going to take much longer than what he expected.

     He even had school today, so he was going to be late for that. Oh well, it was worth it to kill that woman today anyway. Plus, he won't get in trouble; his teachers liked him fairly well.

     So he cleaned the damn room as best as he could and left the house with the bag tucked nicely next to his body. He then got home and took a quick shower before coming to school right at third period.

     Third period went by pretty fast since he wasn't paying much attention to the lesson. His mind was still on the situation from earlier this morning. But when the bell rang for lunch, he remember that he got to see [Y/N] again and those thoughts quickly vanished in the air.

     He rushed to the lunch room and went out to the courtyard. Sitting down their usual spot beneath their favorite tree, he waited there patiently until she came. And she did come.

      She walked out of the lunchroom, her face looking bored, but the second she saw Hitoshi, her eyes widened. She went right to him and the sight of her face made his heart skip a beat. She sat down right next to him and asked him a question right away. "H-hey Hitoshi. Um....I-I was waiting for you this morning, but you weren't there. Did....something happen?" She looked adorably embarrassed and she stared at the ground instead of him.

     "You waited for me?" he asked her with a happy grin. Nothing had ever made him happier than to know that she waited for him. She mutely nodded. "I had a quick little appointment this morning. I'm sorry you waited for nothing." He then felt bad for lying to his sweet flower [Y/N], but he wasn't at his goal yet.

     "Oh no...it's no big deal at all," she brushed off with a soft smile dotting her lips. Hitoshi couldn't turn his gaze from her. She never stops looking more and more breathtaking. When could he just kiss those fucking rosy lips of hers? He had been telling himself to be patient, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. He doesn't  want anything else as much as this in his entire life.

     He then suddenly blurted, "I want you to come to a really nice beach with me next weekend. I know we had just hung out, but I think you'll like this place even more than all the other places we've been to."

     She looked bewildered by what he said, but it slowly stretched to smile. "Of course I would like to go. But....what would I wear to go the beach?"

     "A bikini," he immediately responded without thinking. When he realized what he said, his face grew red as his thoughts drifted of to how [Y/N] would look in one.... Feeling horrified and ashamed of himself, he shook his head at himself and corrected himself. "I-I m-mean a swimsuit works fine too."

     [Y/N]'s face did not grow red at all. She didn't even know what they were.