- jealous

a/n: oh look .. i've finally updated after not even attempting to write for a whole month.

if ya'll want me to make another chapter to continue this i can. this was requested by: @valeriebieberrr

y/n pov..

-

while finishing the rest of my makeup , i am interrupted by my phone ringing , indicating that i am receiving a phone call. i look over to see
Incoming FaceTime from .. bil
being displayed. i allow it to ring three times before i get up to answer.

me and billie are supposed to be going to dani's house today to hang out with her before she leaves to go on tour.

once i press the green button displayed on my screen. it takes only a second for it to connect. billies face pops up onto the screen. she gives me a soft grin before opening her mouth to speak.
bil: " hey mamas .. i'm about to pull up to your crib. are you almost done getting ready? "
shocked by the nickname she gave me , i collected my thoughts before answering her.
you: " yeah i was just finishing my makeup , let me know when you're outside " i say.

" im already here "

" shit " i mumble to myself before quickly ending the call. i throw some shoes on , making sure to grab my charger before heading out the door. i walk up to billies car , gently knocking on the window while smiling letting her know the car door is still locked.

- time skip , i'm lazy.

billies pov..

once we get to dani's house i pull into the driveway glancing at her house. me and y/n quickly hop out the car before walking to her door. i knock about two times before we see the short red head open the door. " hi guys " she says smiling at me , but i notice her look up and down at y/n.

i ignore it.

" you look really pretty today " dani says with a smirk. " thank you " y/n says , looking down at her hands. i notice the tension between them and tense up. i try to ignore it. we are supposed to be having a good time.. me liking y/n should not get in the way of us spending time with a friend.
immediately after we walk in her house we sit down on the couch , and just start conversation within each other.

-time skip about 30 mins.

as we are all laughing about a meme we saw on instagram i see dani's hand land on y/ns thigh , and i am not okay with it. at all.

y/n pov..

i feel dani's hand lay on my thigh. i ignore it. i dont think she meant anything by it anyways. i sense billies eyes staring at dani's hand. i awkwardly giggle before turning my head to look at her. she looks very upset.
"bro don't you think your hand has been there for a lil bit too long?" i hear billie say with irritation in her voice.i know we both like each other , but we both know that neither of us are ready to be in a relationship. i think.
"whats your fuckin problem billie?! ian do shit. you guys are acting like you're dating or somethin.. the fuck" i hear dani snap back before finally removing her hand off of my thigh.

billie immediately gets up and heads upstairs to the bathroom. i assume she went up there to cool down. before i am able to get rid of the silence , and start another conversation i hear a text tone. i look down to see an imessage from bil.. my eyes widen at the message that was sent to me.

billie: meet me in the bathroom in five minutes.

you: why cant you just come back down here? you're actin weird..

billie: stop fuckin playing with me .. im not going to ask you again. bring your ass up here in 5 minutes or you're going to get it worse than planned y/n.

my breath hitches.

-

i left yall on a cliffhanger so i won't have to rush hehe. anyways i know this is bad .. what would u expect? i havent tried to write in a month.
i will update tomorrow.
bratatat

705 words ..