CHAPTER 2: To give my best shot!

Like the SHINee, KARA is one of the top Korean girl group, they are famous among men because of there gorgeous looks with cute and sexy dance moves. Nicole is admired by every man out there, the paparazzi always ask her questions on what is her relationship status but she always remained silent about it but as for friendship she often tell stories about Key.

“WAAAAHHH!” fans screaming for the celebrities performances on a live music show.

Later, at the back stage Key was wondering what is his best pal Nicole doing, who is just on the next door with her other group members. “Later guys!” “Where are you going, hyung?” SHINee’s maknae, Taemin asked, “ahmm…just there and there….” Key said in an awkward voice, Taemin giggled, knowing that his hyung want to go to KARA’s dressing room for a sweet chat and as Key walks by the door.

Key stops by next to KARA’s dressing room taking a deep breath, he always get nervous around Nicole even though Nicole always refer to him as her best friend, they always joke around when their together but is seems like Key’s heart is racing when he is with Nicole. “AISH! Why I’m I always like this…..” but suddenly the door opens where Key is standing, “Key! What brings you here!?” Nicole shouted in a loud voice she seem so excited seeing her best friend while the other performers starts to stare, Key’s cheeks are like red apples looking very awkward, he suddenly grabbed Nicole’s hand and ran.

“Where are we going?” she asked…”Somewhere private…”Key said in a serious voice, leading Nicole into silence.

They went to a private restaurant where SHINee always drop by for dinner…

“Sign….”

“Why are we here? Are we here for dinner? Key?” Nicole asked briefly…

“I want to tell you something…” Key answered.

“So….where not her for dinner?” “RRRRRRING!” Nicole’s phone suddenly rang and hurriedly answered…

“I’m sorry key! I have to go…lets talk some other time. See yah!”

“Wait…” Key said in a low voice hoping for something but it seems like Nicole didn’t look back…” ”I was going to tell you that…I LIKE YOU…”

The reason why Key’s heart is racing when he is with Nicole, it’s because he have this strong feeling that keeps on fading away through friendship…