1.6

3:46pm, friday

cacake1a: hey jeongin i just finished getting changed
cacake1a: also umm,, are you sure your friends are okay with me tagging along??
cacake1a: if not, it's totally fine ,, I can just catch the bus to yours 😅

jeongininin: don't worry about it fr
jeongininin: channie hyung is suuuuper chill
jeongininin: plus, as the only person NOT older than me in our team
jeongininin: you feel like a little sister to me
jeongininin: jeongin must protecc

cacake1a: jeongin I'm literally 2 days younger than you-
cacake1a: but thank you UwU

jeongininin: anytime UwU
jeongininin: im almost finished, I'll meet you outside of the gym?

cacake1a: heading out now
cacake1a: c u soon ini~

jeongininin: okey yeriii~

3:53pm, friday

yeri untied her short red hair that had been in a messy low bun for almost the entire day. she smiled as she saw her 'older' friend jogging over to her, blue duffle bag in hand and flushed cheeks.

"ready to get going?" the boy asked. "you lead the way" she giggled, letting the boy shyly walk in front of her to the school carpark.

"where are you guys?" Jeongin asked into his phone, eyes carefully scanning the carpark "oh there you are" he laughed.

the pair made their way to a new looking black car. the boy opened the door and gestured for the girl to go in first. she bowed at him as a little "thanks" and nervously tightened the grip on her bag.

yeri was then met by two smiling boys sat in the front seats. "hello I'm yeri, jeongins friend from taekwondo" she awkwardly introduced herself, not daring to make eye contact with either of the boys thanks to her shyness.

she bit on her lip, still staring at the floor. "AWW SHES SO CUTE IM GONNA CRY, CHAN HYUNG CAN WE KEEP HER" the male on the passenger side awed. "YOUNGJAE NO" "AND WHY NOT" she giggled as the two boys bickered at eachother like young children.

"thanks for dropping me off with Jeongin" she lifted her head quickly to properly thank the boy in the driver seat. "no problem" the brunette boy answered with a reassuring smile. the girl blushed and found herself smiling to herself as she once again made eye contact with the floor

"this is Youngjae" Jeongin interrupted. "hiiiii" the excited boy waved looking behind his seat so he could see the shy girl slightly wave back.

"and this is Chan" Jeongin pointed to the male driving. "please, call me chris, it feels more comfortable haha" the driver laughed. she muttered a quick "sure" back and thanked Jeongin for introducing them.

"where have I heard that name?" yeri wondered, now turning her attention to the passing houses outside of the window. "so how's ella?" youngjae asked teasingly. and it clicked.

"shut the fuck up" yeri accidentally blurted out loud.