||14|| Only For You

The drive back to home quite. Aditya was indeed fuming in anger. His Zoya isn't like that. He wanted to kill sahir rn.
They entered their house.
"Main khana lagati hon"
Zoya said and aditya turned to her saying.
"Mujhe bhook nahi"
Saying this he went to their room and sat on the corner of the bed clenching the bed sheet with his hands as tears of angriness made their way out of his eyes. How dare he said like this about zoya. On the other hand, zoya was worried for her husband.
She peeped into the room and sat with aditya placing her hand on his shoulder.
"Aditya, ab ap humen ese ignore kren gay?"
She said and Aditya jerk her hand slightly from his shoulder.
"Zoya please yar.. mujhe kuch dayr k liye akela chod do"
He said turning his face to other side at which zoya cupped his face.
"Aditya..humen maloom hai sahir humen alag karne k liye kuch bhi kar skta hai..lekin uski..baton..pr bharosa..mat kiye ga..vo"
She got cutted by Aditya
"Zoya, he said you slept with her. Or aage ane wali nasal (generation) meri nahi uski ho gi" He said as a tear rolled down his cheek
Zoya was first shock and after a pause she replied "or apne bharosa krliya uska? Aditya kal raat jo humare beech hua uska apko bharosa..."

He cutted her again saying "bharosa hai..lekin zoya usse pehle jo hua uska bharosa nahi"
Zoya loosed her grip from his cheeks
"Apko mujh pr bharosa nahi? Mere character par shak hai?"
Aditya lowered his gazez and said
"Zoya esa nahi k mujhe tum par bharosa nahi.."
Zoya wiped her tears and shook her head.
Mana..aditya..apse pehle hun sahir k sath relationship main the..or....
"Or?" He questioned as zoya became quite and lowered her gazez
"Or unke sath soe bhi....
Aditya looked at her in disbelief
" Lekin Aditya...humare beech esa koi rishta nahi bana aditya.. Jo kuch hua vo sirf apke sath...mana hum galat hain lekin unho ne jo kaha usme adha jhoot hai."
Aditya was still and he stood up
"Aditya..please ese naraz mat huiye"
She said as she held his wrist to stop him
"Main kabhi tumse naraz nahi ho skta"
He said and kissed on her hand..
Zoya gave him a teary smile.
"Hum sirf apke hain Aditya. Or kisi k nahi" She said as aditya gave a teeny smile and left the room..

••••

Aditya's POV
Sitting on the roof's edge. Sahir's words were echoing in my ears. I trust Zoya more than him. But still, how dare he proved Zoya characterlesd infront of the whole university. He was angry on Sahir not Zoya. But little , his heart was pinching from Sahir's words.
He came out of his thoughts when zoya tapped his shoulder.

"Watermelon?" She asked curving her lips.
Aditya silently held one fork from her hand, Zoya sat beside him.
Zoya..tum gir jao gi" He said with his eyes widened.
"Nahi giron gi..don't worry, chalo khao ab"
They were talking and eating watermelon like nothing happened few hours before.
"Aditya kal soch rhi hon university na jayen.. Kal ghar main..hum dono.."
She looked down as she blushed.
"Ohh. Tou begum jaan ka kal humare sath rehne ka mood hai?" He asked with a little smirk on his face
"Esa nahi aditya. Wese bhi one week main hamara last semester complete ho jaye ga..tou hum soch rhe hai k ab humen ziada waqt aik dusre k sath guzarna chahiye..or university ja kr bhi hum main dooriyan ajati hain"

"Keh tou tun theek rhi ho.. Or esa nahi hai..hum dono ko door koi nahi kr skta..or kal main tumhe kal dargah lekr chalon ga..bht din hogaye hum nahi gaye"

Zoya jumped in excitement..
"Yayy..aditya..tum mere dil ki awaz kese sun lete ho..main bhi dargah jane ka soch rhi thi.."
Aditya smiled and then his eyes widened.
"Zoyaaa! Gir jao gi.."
His words didn't affected her as she was busy adoring him.

The very next day, they headed to dargah(is this the right spellings?)
While praying they both closed their eyes, aditya who was mesmerized in Zoya.

Zoya in mind- ya Allah! Humare or aditya k rishte ko kisi ki nazar mat lagne diye ga.. Hum aj pehli baar apne liye kuch nahi mang rhe..bas aditya ki hifazat kijiye ga..kyu k hum unke bagair nahi reh sakte.

Aditya in mind- main aj bhi humesha ki tarah apni Zoya k liye apse kuch mangne aya hon. Meri Zoya ko har musibat se door rakhiye ga. Kyu k vo hi meri jeene ki wajah hai.. Main uske bagair nahi reh sakta.

He opened his eyes and saw zoya looking at him with twinkling eyes.

Kiya manga? She asked and aditya lowered his eyebrows

"Duayen sirf Allah ko batate hain or kisi ko nahi" He said

"Hmm! Wese main tou ese hi puch rhi thi.. Mene bhi jo manga vo jub poora hoga tou bataon gi"
He smiled and interwined his fingers with Zoya and walked out of the Dargah.

{Ends}

As usual , a short one but kiya karon i'm adat se majboor! Pardon my mistakes. And if there is something missing, do tell me so i can improve. And ya sorry for writing such a boring chappy.

Love,
XXThe lazy writerXX
🎀💓💓💓🎀