||13|| Yours Forever

Night-
Zoya went out changing her clthes into night dress.
She saw aditya waiting for shirtless.
"Damn! This guy" She murmurred.
She ignored his presence and started taking out his shirt from cupboard.
She felt him holding her from behind.
She sighed- aditya...k.kiya hua?
Aditya turned her to him and slightly pinned her to the wall and caged his arms around her. He kissed on her earlobe making zoya gasp.
He held her waist and pulled her more closer to him .
Her chest hitted his hard chest. He removed the hairstrand from her face and kissed on her eyes.
He gazed onto her lips and bring his lips closer to hers. He slowly placed his lips on hers. (Finally lol) Zoya responded his kiss, and by the time the kiss grew more deepened.
Their minds were reminding them the memories of their childhood. When Aditya always asked her to close her eyes and kissed her. The feeling was same and she can feel the passion , and love this time.
They broke the kiss and intensely looked into each other's eyes.
Zoya smiled in reply and kissed on his cheek. She went on her tiptoes and nibbled his earlobe. "My wife is little romantic today" He teased
Zoya hitted his chest - "i'm always romantic" She pushed him on he bed and leaned on top of him , kissed his cheeks and eyes . Aditya twirled her and came on top. He slowly pulled her top from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. He left wet kisses on her collarbone and a moan escaped from her mouth. He slightly pulled her shirt out of her body and started kissing on her torso , stomach and then he moved to her breast and kissed there on her nipples and licked then with his tongue making her feets curved. He kneaded her other breast with hus hands, while zoya's nails were digging in his back.
She the exchanged their positions and started kissing on his body. She kissed on his neck and abs, and gave a peck on his lips. They stood up and aditya pinned her to the wall, their fingers interwined as well as their lips.
After breaking the kiss , they both looked into each other's eyes becaise it was the first time they were so close after their marriage. He knelt down and kissed on her belly making her whisper his name. He moved to her breasts and started sucking her one nipple giving attention to the other too. He slowly moved his hands to her trouser and looked in her eyes for permission as he did this before without her permission and faced the consequences(😂)
Zoya smiled and closed her both eyes as she was ready.
He slightly removed her trousers and removed his pants and boxers. He slowly entered his in her and thrusted in a slow pace. She snaked her legs around his torso and laid on the bed. The room was filled with moans. After some minutes they were breathing heavily, they covered themselve with blanket. She nuzzled her nose in his chest and said - i love you.
He smiled and replied with an i love you too.

They both slept in each other's arms.
They forgot something?
Oh no, they forgot Sahir!
What's going to happen?

The chirping of birds made aditya's sleep disturbed.
He opened his eyes and felt her hot breaths on his chest.
He carressed her face and got up. He roamed his eyes in the room for 5 minutes and thought - "how wild we were last night"
He grinned and went to the washroom.

After coming out, ge saw zoya still sleeping. "Zoyaaaa" He shouted , Making zoya jerk in sleep.
As she got up panicking - "k..kiya..kiya huaaa?
" Hua tou raat ko tha..abhi tou kuch nahi" He replied with an innocent smile.
Zoya threw a pillow on his face as she was blushing.
"Ouch.." He said holding his forehead.
Zoya yawned and said - "please, 5 minutes baad utha dena..bohat neend arahi hai"
While applying perfume he said "Nahi zoya!! Utho! Breakfast bhi krna hai university bhi jana hai..abu or ammi b jaag gaye honge or phir tumne tayar bhi tou hona....."
He turned and saw her sleeping again.

He climbed on her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.
"Baby! Uth jao"
Zoya blushed with closed eyes.
But she turned her face to other side.
He got an idea!
He picked the rose from the vase and started caressing her soft skin with it.
Zoya- ahaan!!!
He placed it back and then started tickling her.

"ADITYA!" she  shouted making him jump.
"Uth gayi hon main..arahi hon neeche jao" She said lowering her eyebrows.
"Okay..baby" He ran downstairs.
Zoya got up irritated, still yawning she went inside washroom .

"Uncle subah subah isne mujhe daanta" Aditya said at which a voice came from behind.
"Kisne daanta, phir bolo?" He turned and found zoya giving him a death glare.
Aditya gulped and looked at waseem.
"Zoya beta apne aditya ko kyu danta?"
Waseem said at which aditya hurriedly replied before zoya.
"Nahi uncle..zoya ne kuch nahi kaha..vo tou main use tang kr rha tha..zoya tou mujhe kuch nahi kehti" He lied for his life making zoya smirk.
She sat beside him.
"Wese zoya.. Apko tou subh subh uthne ki adat hai..or apki ankhon kiya hua..raat ko soi nahi?"

AdiYa looked at each other and aditya smirked .
"Nahi...ami vo aditya so gaye..the ..main..assignment..bana rhi thi..raat main" Zoya said
"Acha..kesi assignment?" Roshnaq asked at which aditya whispered in zoya's ear - "Sex Assignment"

Zoya hit her elbow on his stomach making him "ouch"
"Ammi..university..jana..hai aj ..isiliye..bht holidays ho gaye hain pehle hi" She said

"Chaliye ap log breakfast kren phir jaiye ga." Roshnaq said serving aditya breakfast

The drove to university, while walking to the class zoys said- "aj tou ammi ko pata chal hi jata..tum chup nahi reh skte the?"
Aditya replied- achaaa! Apni itni fikar hai..poori raat main bhi jaaga tha tumhare sath.. Or subah tumne kaha k main so rha tha? Or ziada mehnat tou meri lagi thi raat main..tumne kiya tha sirf enjoy." He said with a smirk.

Zoya beaten her register and everybody started looking at them.
"Besharam" She said and hit him
"Tumhe sharam ani chahiye apni biwi se ese baat krte hain" She hitted again.
"Ouch zoya sorryy- aa-- sorry" He said at which everybody laughed except one person looking at them with rage in his eyes, sahir? Lol yes!

She helf his hand and took him to the class.
"Aj agar tum us riya se over ho kr mile tou yaad rkhna..register hai mere paas" She said.
Aditya- areyy arey! Main tumhara shohar hon , tumhe ese darna chahiye mujhse, or tum ho k mujhe dara rhi ho" He said pouting like a child.

"Dara nahi rhi..bht posessive hun tumhare liye..or tum sirf mere ho..samjhe?"
"Main kon sa apne apko share karwa rha hon? Tumhara hi hon"
Zoya smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

At break time, aditya went to bring something from canteen when he turned he saw sahir standing behind.

"Bara shoq hai pyaar k liye ladne ka..tou aa lad" Sahir said with a smirk
"Tujhe tou university se nikal diya tha??"
"Bas aj university aya hon..principak se baat krne..socha thoda khel tere sath khel lon..kyu k ab principal mujhe pakar b len tou koi farq ni parhta.. Main already ye uni chod chuka hon" He said and went close to aditya.
Aditya was about to go when he said

"Zoya kesi hai.. Maza araha hai?"
Aditya looked at her with angriness.
"Wese zoya hai..na! Agr tere sath sojaye tou ye na smjhna tu uske liye impirtant hai.. Pehle tou vo b mere sath 3-4 baar so chuki hai..usk liye bari baat nahi hai..kush na hona ziada" He said smiling evilly.

In reply aditya punched him on his face.
"How dare you punched me?" Sahir shouted.
Everyone gathered there and tried to stop them .
Zoya was finding aditya when she saw crowd. She went inside and saw aditya beating sahir.
"Tu..tu jo krle..zoya..sirf..meri....hai..or aage..ane wala..bacha ho ga na jub?..wo b mer hoga.." He smiled like an idiot at which aditya shouted - SHUTUP! MERI ZOYA ESI NAHI HAI.

Zoya held aditya's shoulder.
Zoya- aditya..aditya chod do please.
Sahir- dekho..meri fikar hai zoya ko..tujhe rok rhi hai..ruk ja.
Aditya was hell angry now on his physchotic behaviour.

"Aditya..please mere liye chod do eise..please" Aditya stopped and looked at zoya..and angrily stood up and went from there.

{Ends}

hola people! I'm extremely sorry for this late update. I am out of town so i wasn't able to update.
I hope you liked it. And if you, then don't forget to vote and drop feedbacks.

Happy Reading!
Love,
The Lazy Writer!
🎀💓💓💓🎀