Part 11: Birthday

Start from the beginning

She started to tear up again.

" I just want to find out what happened to him, and stop the monsters who did it"she cried

"We still have no clue"

" but what about the funeral company that was suppose to take care of him? "

"Grandma confronted them multiple times sweetie, they said they had no part in it, nor will they be crazy enough to do it"

"You're right" she sighed"What was I thinking "

Randy sat next to her in the bed and have her a big hug.

"You know, your birthday is in 2 days, Maybe it will take your mind off of it"

"You might be right"she said

" See"

"But I want the girls who took care of my father to come as well"

"What?" he said flabbergasted "But, are you sure about this?"

" I am sure, it's the best we could since we harassed them for something they didn't commit "

"I'll make sure your grandma makes a phone call" he smiled

"Thank you" she smiled back

Randy left her alone. Paris took out her phone and saw the web page for the funeral company her grandma asked for, she saw the pictures of the two girls who do this job. There was link on Facebook on the page. She went to it and saw all of the posts they made. What caught her eye was a photo of a girl a little older than her in a red dress with some other girls and a boy who seems to be her date.

"Huh, that smile kinda reminds me of him"she chuckled

Then a light bulb went above her head.

" Uncle Randy!!! "She shouted

Randy departed back into her room.

" what is it? "

"I also want those people in the picture to come too"she said

" What? "

"They have a picture of those 5 people, four girls and one bit in their, they must be friends"

"Huh, maybe, I'll make sure she asked them that question as well"

Girl's home...

(Alex's POV)

"Whoa, you seem to be getting use tonight new powers huh?" I said

"Yep, I fell great"Michael said before powering down

Out of nowhere my phone began to ring. So I answered it.

" Hello, this is silicon valley funerary co. ,were your love ones get the proper care, Alex Perez speaking"

"Hello, this is Katherine Jackson, you know when I accused you of stealing my son's body?"

" Yeah, did you find it"

"No unfortunately"

" oh I'm so sorry"

"But that's not why I'm calling you, I just want to say that I'm sorry for accusing you of such a crime and I want you and your friends to come over to my granddaughter's birthday party on friday"

"What people exactly"

"Well besides your partner, I saw a picture of four girls and a boy in your Facebook page"

" oh you mean My niece Michelle, oh those were her friends, Harriet, Sasha and Jill, and that boy was her boyfriend"

"Yes, I want them to consider as well if it's okay"

"Oh it's perfect" I smiled

"Oh thank you, see you their"

She hung up on me. I let out a sigh and I turned to Michael and Rachel.

"So, we're going to a party?" Rachel said

"Yeah, it's seems that they want to invite us as an apology for accusing us for the body snatching"

"Don't remind me"Michael said"I still feel upset about it"

"I know, but hey, at least you get to go to your daughter's party"

Michael just went away. He still feels upset about it.

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)