The Shriekening

There was a small motion that made a little ripple in the shadows, making the brunette gasp softly and tap the blond.

A person stepped out of the shadows and it wasn't one anybody expected.

It was Harry Potter himself.

_______________

"POTTER?!"came the simultaneous shouts from the other occupants in the room.

"No, I'm a Unicorn Princess! Of course I'm Harry Potter,"snapped Harry.

"Why are you here?"asked Lucius softly. Harry took notice of her for the first time and liked what he saw. He also glanced at the brunette, he was almost drooling.

Harry didn't recognise neither the blond nor brunette. He completely ignored the question, and asked one of his own instead.

"Who're you two beauties?"he queried. Wow, being an Incubus gives you a lot of balls to ask dumb questions.

The two frowned and said: "You ignored the question, Potter. Answer it."

"I recently attained my Incubus inheritance. I was led here by the pull of my Mate. It seems like I have two, judging from looking at you two pretties..."

"What?!"shrieked Voldemort, eyes flashing angrily.

"Yup."

Lucius promptly passed out, landing on the floor with a loud thump.

"I think you broke them, Potter,"said Draco.

The raven turned to him and smirked. "Anyway, what are their names, since they won't speak to me?"Harry asked the Malfoy Scion. "I don't see Snakey and the other Blonde Ponce anywhere..." He started to look around the room, expecting them to appear in front of him.

"They are Lucius and Tommy,"said Bellatrix, glaring at the raven hair.

"WHAT?!"yelled Harry.

"Shut up, you don't need to be so loud!"muttered Voldemort, faceplanting onto Lucius' stomach. She was too shocked to deal with the nonsense being thrown at her.

Harry gulped. "I have a feeling that I'm gonna be so whipped,"he said fearfully.

"Definitely,"cackled Bellatrix. "Now, be a dear and carry them up to bed. Tom's rooms are on the third story in the North Wing."she instructed.

"I think I'm going to break out some of Lucius' Firewhiskey. This day has been just too odd," Narcissa said absently.

Seeing her husband turn into a bloody woman right in front of her eyes and now finds out that he, well...she is mated to Harry James Potter, the Nuisance-Who-Wouldn't-Just-Fucking-Die.

It's not like she was jealous or anything. No. Lucius and her thought of each other as brother and sister and Draco knew it. Her marriage had been arranged.

Both Narcissa and Lucius had raged at their parents for different reasons. Lucius was upset that he never had been asked whether he could choose who he wanted.

Narcissa on the other hand...she was actually homosexual. She didn't tell her parents about it for fear of being disowned. Only her sisters Bella and Andy and her cousin Siri knew about her orientation. They had supported her.

Both she and Bellatrix had been upset when Sirius died last year. He was someone who you could laugh with. She had never even visited him in Azkaban after the first three times....

When they had gotten married, Narcissa had immediately told Lucius in the privacy of their honeymoon suite in Paris that she was lesbian. He didn't cringe at her or anything, he accepted her with a smile.

They did their familial duty in having Draco, they didn't touch each other again, which was just fine by them.

Narcissa left the room and disappeared to Lucius' study, cracking open his Firewhiskey.

___________

Harry awkwardly scooped up the female Dark Lord in his arms. It is actually quite difficult carrying someone who's five inches shorter than you.

Draco was also having a tough time carrying his own father...mother?? up the stairs. He was only six foot four. He led Harry through many twists and turns and up many flights of stairs before finally reaching a door that was made of polished ebony wood with a golden snake door handle.

He opened the door with one hand, gingerly sling Lucius over his shoulder.

The room they entered took both Harry and Draco's breaths away. Draco had never been allowed on the third story.

The room wasn't what you'd expect from a Dark Lord. The west and east walls were painted in a shiny light silver while the north and south walls were painted in a light emerald green. The wooden floors were a faded dark grey. There was a large canopy bed with a white bed frame and transparent royal blue curtains with a white fur comforter and black silk blankets underneath and one long emerald green folded blanket at the foot of the bed.

There were large goose down pillows with Acromantula Black silk covers on them. There was a large comfortable looking burgundy leather sofa, a fluffy pale gold couch near the fireplace in the east side of the room and the west wall had a large bookshelf filled to the brim with books.

"It's best not to let Hermione ever see this place..."Harry said breathlessly.

"Yeah...She'd never want to leave,"the blond replied.

This is actually the ONE time these doofuses aren't actually fighting. Platonic breakthrough.

The boys set the new females onto the bed. Draco left the room while Harry stripped down to his briefs and got comfortable with a warm blanket on the sofa.

Just then, Nagini slithered in from her air ventilation system that was built just for her.

She noticed a tense Harry watching her but didn't move to attack him. Instead, she went onto the bed, settled near Voldemort's feet and said:

"You must be their Dominant. I feel sorry for you young one, for I know these two so well. Nasty tempers they got. Good luuuck!"she said, making a hissy snake laugh.

Harry gulped. What had Fate fucked up for him this time?

___________

This fic is gonna be slightly crack-ish. You have been warned.

And I'm also thinking about putting lemons.