10

Previously: Lauren hugged Daniel....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daniel: hey Lauren, can I talk to you outside?
Lauren: yea sure.

I looked back at Lili and she was confused and so was I.

He pulled me into the hallway and then he busted into tears.

Daniel: I'm so sorry Lauren...I love you so much, it was an accident and I didnt mean it. I was drunk and I didnt know what was happening. I dont want to lose you or the kids. The girl meant nothing to me, I swear. Your my life not that bitch.

He kissed me and I melted into his kiss because I missed it.

Daniel: please let me make it up to you Lauren?
Lauren: give me some time Daniel. Please.
Daniel: please let me know when you want to come home, I will not hesitate to pick you up babygirl. I love you.
Lauren: I l-love you too Dani.

We walked back into the hospital room and Lili walked over to me and put her hand on my back and rubbed my back.

After a while Cole woke up and he got discharged. My parents decided to keep the kids for a while since they found out about me and Daniel.

I went to my dressing room/apartment and told Lili about what happened and why Daniel pulled me into the hallway.

I changed into some Nike shorts and one of Daniel's hoodies and I let my hair down and took off my makeup.

I turned on some music and then I fell asleep.

• 3 days later •

I was considering going back home because I was getting sick of staying in this apartment thingy.

I put some of my clothes back into my suitcase and then I got into my car and left.

I drove to the house and I seen Daniel there. He looked like he'd been crying for 10 hours straight, and he had a bottle of vodka next to him.

Lauren: D-Daniel!?!
Daniel: Lauren!

He got up spilling the bottle of vodka on the blanket, he had over him.

He ran to me and kissed me, our kiss turned into a makeout and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

• Dirty Caution •

I guess this was our apology...I needed Daniel....personally....and sexually.....

My back hit the wall and he started sucking on my neck, I moaned and moaned from all of the pleasure.

We made our way to the bedroom and we pulled each other's clothes off.

He made his way down to my stomach, leaving hickeys everywhere.

He put his hand down to my vagina and stuck 3 fingers in and started moving them in and out fast.

I was moaning really loud and Daniel buried his head into my neck and started going faster with his hands.

I squirted and cummed all over his fingers and he licked them.

He opened my legs and stuck himself inside of me, he started thrusting in and out really fast, when I flipped him over to be in control.

I left hickeys all over him and I started sucking his dick, he put his head back in pleasure and pushed my head down farther, it didnt bother me because I didnt have a gag reflex.

I got on top of him and started riding him and I bent down and left even more hickeys.

We both cummed and then I layed next to him.