6

Previously: some woman opened Jonah's door.....and it wasnt Tate....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

She looked about 37 or 38 and she had short wavy blonde hair, with a beautiful set of blue eyes. That's when I noticed who it was....

It was Anna, Daniel's sister.

Lauren: oh my go-
Anna: please dont tell Tate, Lauren.
Lauren: I wont. But is Jonah in there?
Anna: no, why?
Lauren: Emily and Sophia want me to take them to the mall and they want me to talk to Jonah about it.
Anna: Jonah was in the backyard, he probably still is.
Lauren: thanks Anner.
Anna: no problem Laur.

I walk to the backyard and I see Jonah.

Jonah: hey Lauren.
Lauren: hey Emily and Sophia want me to talk to you because they want to go to the mall and they want me to take them.
Jonah: yea you can take them but bring them back in 2 hours.
Lauren: will do, Jo. Also I wont tell Tate.

He finally realizes what I said and his eyes go big and I just walk off laughing.

I tell the girls to get in the car and then we went to Starbucks first and then to the mall.

When we got there Emily had to stop at the bathroom to fix her makeup.

I seen everyone running in the main mall area and that's when I realised "lockdown"

I pulled Emily and Sophia to the family restroom and I told them to be quiet.

I locked the door really quick and then we heard gunshots being fired.

I pulled out my phone to type on the group chat. This is how it went:

I looked back over at the girls and I seen they were both crying

Lauren: girls listen to me. Your dad and your uncle Daniel are gonna be here in a few minutes. There is a fire exit door by this bathroom, I want you to run out of it when they get here. Dont worry about me, I'm going to take off my heels and run back to my car which isnt far. Whatever happens, I love you guys.

I got a text from them saying that they were here.

I took my heels off and i pushed the girls out of the fire exit door. They boomed it right to their car and I ran to my car.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around to see Daniel running behind me.

We get into my car and we followed Jonah and the girls.

We got home and I immediately went to the girls.

Lauren: are you guys okay?

I wrapped my arms around them both and they hugged back.

I just saved two girls from a shooting, if I didn't, what wouldve happened? Would they've survived?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chloe saying my name.