-I Like it Rough (Shoto Todoroki)-

You and your boyfriend have fucked before, that's no secret.

Most people assumed it was pretty vanilla.

With Shoto's calm demeanor and your shy one, nobody would expect what actually happens.

There's slapping, spanking, choking, scratching, pounding, pretty much the definition of rough and kinky.

Now, you didn't fuck everyday, you also had your cute cuddly moments like any couple but the sex was great.

Right now, you were sitting in Shoto's lap with your back against his chest. The entire class was in the lobby for a game night.

"So, let's play Questions."

You look at Mina and send her a 'what the fuck?' look.

"I ask a question and we all answer it, following the circle. Then the person next to me asks a question and we all answer."

Everyone nodded, understanding and wanting to play. Shoto rested his head on your shoulder and you smiled, happy that he wants to participate.

"I'll go first! Kinks! What are all of your kinks?!"

Everyone was pretty vanilla, no surprise there.

"Masochism."

Everyone looks at Bakugo with a surprised face minus you and Shoto. 

Before Bakugo could explode, we moved on. Kirishima liked biting, no surprise. Sero was flustered but he answered anyway.

"W-well, if it's not obvious already, bondage."

Nobody seemed surprised by that.

"While I feel this is a personal topic that should not be discussed on school grounds, I don't mind being called 'Sensei' when doing intimate activities."

Literally everyone dropped their hot pockets at Iida's answer.

"THE Tenya Iida has a kink?"

"I would prefer to call it a sexual pleasure."

Some people laughed but most were still shook.

When it finally got to you and Shoto, you looked at each other and then both of you smirked at the group.

"Well there's masochism like the slapping and spanking."

"She likes it when I speak in a degrading way as well."

"Oh and he loves it when I call him 'Daddy'."

"I still have scratch marks on my back from our last intimate moment."

"Nnnng I love being choked too."

"Just rough sex in general."

You nod at Shoto's last statement and look at your wide-eyed peers.

"S-seriously?"

You look at your brother with an apologetic look.

"Uh, you didn't hear anything Izuku."

Mineta pops out of nowhere and points at Shoto.

"Can we see the scratch marks?"

Usually this would get him thrown across the room but when all the girls and  few of the guys also wanted to see, Shoto just groaned and turned his back to the group, lifting his shirt over his head to show the dark read scratch marks by his neck and hips.

"Holy shit. Y/n, do you have any marks?"

You roll your eyes at Mina but take your hoodie off, exposing your neck and showing the hand print shaped bruises from the choking.

"I so thought you guys were boring in bed."

You smile at Shoto and he smiles back.

"Hardly. Next question."
-----

I don't know what this was.

I was reading a Spencer Reid (from Criminal Minds) x reader and there was a lot of BDSM and well, sex in general so I wanted to write about kinks.

This was going to be a lemon but I couldn't think of how to move it from a game to sex in this scenario.

I am so writing a lemon soon though.