---Quiet Time (Dabi)---

Requested by FRENCHSASS
-----

(Bold is sign language btw)

You are mute, unable to speak.

Your boyfriend, Dabi, loves teasing you about it.

He often makes jokes to the other villains about how your the perfect sexual companion, quiet but fucking amazing.

And just because you can't talk doesn't mean you can't give him the best blowjobs he's ever had.

That's where you were right now, pressing your tongue on the back of his shaft while his tip presses the back of your throat.

"Fuck Y/n."

You smile to yourself, looking up at him through your lashes. His head was back, panting as his hand nested in your h/c locks.

You suddenly bobbed your head up fast, bringing it down slowly while swirling your tongue around him.

He hissed in pleasure as your warm muscle harassed his large member. You feel him titch, his first signal that he's close.

You leave his member with a satisfying 'pop'.

"What the fuck? Denying orgasms is a dangerous game Y/n."

"Don't get your balls in a knot."

Dabi groans as you pump his shaft. You slowly stand, bringing your lips to his while you stroke him.

He moans into the kiss, obviously close. He bites your lip and throws his head back as he cums into your hand.

You seductively lick your fingers before wiping the rest of his cum in a towel. You the smirk at his flushed face, removing his shirt for him.

"Can I be on top this time?"

Dabi smirked grabbed your hips, sitting you over his member.

"Why not babe?"

You smile and wrap your arms around his neck, positioning yourself over his throbbing dick.

Usually you would start slow.

Not tonight.

You slam yourself downwards, earning a deep moan from your blue-eyed boyfriend. You toss your head back, enjoying the feeling of him inside you.

You begin to bounce, leaving Dabi breathless as he takes in the scene in front of him.

His perfect girlfriend was riding him like no tomorrow. You perfect breasts bounced with every thrust.

Your h/c stuck to your forehead from the sheer coat of sweat that surrounds the both of you.

Your e/c eyes screwed shut, showing the amount of pleasure.

Your plump lips slightly open, shaky breaths leaving them with every thrust.

Being even more turned on than before, Dabi began to match your bouncing, thrusting into you.

"S-shit Y/n. God your so fucking perfect."

Dabi grabs your hips, forcing you onto him further.

God how you wish you could yell out his name.

Dabi's lips found yours, concealing his moans.

As his tongue molded together with yours, you felt one of his hands make it's way to your throbbing clit.

A heavy breath of pleasure leaves your mouth. Your grip on Dabi's shoulder's tightened, causing your nails to dig into his scarred skin. He groaned, capturing your lips again.

You felt that familar knot build up and leaned back, trying to pick up the pace.

"I'm close."

With a chuckle, Dabi grabbed your hips and slammed you onto the bed, ramming into you fast and hard. He saw your face of pleasure and knew you were about to cum.

With a sharp inhale, you squeezed around his member, knuckles turning white from yout tight grip on the sheets.

"So fucking gorgeous."

With a grunt, Dabi came into the condom. He flopped on top of you and buried himself into your breasts.

You made a silent chuckle and tapped his shoulder. He looked up and read your sign.

"I love you."

Dabi blushed a little but smiled and kissed you sweetly.

"I love you too...idiot."

He sat up and took the condom off, throwing it in the bin before crawling back into bed with you.

As you two curled up and slowly drifted off to sleep, all you could think about was how someone so 'mean' looking and villainous could be so loving and sweet.
-----

The ending was kind of rushed but I still like it.

I have never written for a blind or mute reader before so I hope this was good.

I do know some sign actually.

I also just realized the only Dabi one-shots that I've written are lemons...

I can't help it, he's sexy...