Meet & Greet Once More...

Start from the beginning

Ryuko bounced and rolled across the floor to the center, her left shoulder healed yet left a big stain to the jacket. "F-fuck... I-I have no chance of winning against this thing...!"

Rei and the humanoid step inside the academy grounds, "There's nowhere to run or hide, Matoi."

Ryuko got up to a knee, "I know that... Which is why I'm not running or hiding!"

"Good..." The humanoid woman spoke and the tail splits into eight spider-like apendages and rushes her!

Ryuko sighed, 'I guess this is it...'

Before the humanoid can go for the killing blow...! A blue and pink star twinkles in the sky and two beings slam against the former...! However, she blocks their assault with an appendage, still pushed back... Conflict is immediate as they stare each other down.

Rei crossed her arms, smirking. "Humph..." Hoping that she would lure them in...

She retaliates, but the duo avoids it and move away, the trio began to counter each other with savage blows. The duo tries to block the attacks with icicle shields and parasol, despite blocking them all as the force pushes them back.

Ryuko lifted her arm from the dust and debris, "What the hell..?"

The man manifests and throws two ice pillars at her, but she easily destroys them, with a quick counter the woman swings out a razor tape measure, managing to cut the humanoid on the arm and leg.

With an irritated growl, she stretches her appendages to great proportions and surrounds the two with claw-like tentacles.

They are quick to evade the incoming attack, by backflips, ducks, turns and parries and flipping twice till they skid back and stop their momentum in front of the drifter.

Rei clapped her hands, "So glad you could finally join us... (F/n) and Nui Harime..."

Ryuko's face is written with shock, inexplicable happiness, like she's trying to figure if this is even real...! Could it be an illusion? Perhaps dead as she is in heaven now... No... It is real! Her old love and nemesis...? Were both here, and working together...?!

(F/n) peered over his shoulder, silver eyes twinkled as he turned around to greet himself to her with a smile... "Is it hypocritical of me to call you drifter?"

Looking at him donning a black crew-neck sweater, charcoal jeans with a pair of black leather high-top sneakers, messy tapper with a stubble beard.

Her eyes widen to reminiscing the day they all met; (F/n) casually standing up against Satsuki as he greeted himself to Ryuko, with a big smile...

"IT'S REALLY YOU!!" She quickly got up to embrace him, "IT REALLY IS!" Reeling back to get a look at him, almost weeping, "It's been so long, (F/n)... So long..."

"That is has, Ryuko..." His face is relieved, at ease to finally see her...

Ryuko then held a quizzical look at the lolita sibling, "Nui, she's...?"

"With me." (F/n) smiled, "Took a while to find her."

Nui waved, cheerily. "Hiya Ryuko!" Wearing a hot pink cape blazer, white skinny jeans with a pair of white leather ankle boots.

Rei clears her throat getting their attention, "So (F/n), how has your travels been? I've seen on the news of the destruction of our great nation... Seems to me, no one is safe."

(F/n): "Everyone has their battles to deal with, I've caught on with my mistakes."

"Just like you caught Nui here." Rei stared blankly at her, "Lady Ragyou would be very disappointed in you."

"What's your plan, Hoomaru!?" Ryuko yelled, "To dominate the world with another Life Fiber monster!?"

"Wow, you are rude..." Rei placed her hands behind her back, "And I wouldn't refer to her as a monster, so don't think of her as a bad guy. Nor a villain. This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason! This is the face of a miracle. A real and true and tragic beyond imagination miracle!"

"Enough of your Life Fiber bullshit!" He sends a large out-thrust of ice-stone rocketing towards her... SNIKT!! It comes crumbling into ice particles against the appendages.

"Says the damned human wannabe." The humanoid insulted.

Rei smirked, "Tell them who you are..."

"I am someone you left behind... Someone you abandoned... I am someone who is truly ashamed...!" Grimacing at the trio with hatred. (F/n) formed a axe-hammer, Nui with her parasol at the ready, getting into a defensive stance. "To even be called... YOUR DAUGHTER...!!!" She sends out a shockwave roar!

"DAUGHTER?!" (F/n), Nui, and Ryuko were stunned...!

"What a lovely family reunion this is." Rei smiled, mischievously.

ALRIGHT!!! You've just witnessed the tease to the upcoming sequel of KLK - Preternatural!

Note, that this is a partial scratch off its first chapter, there's so much more to it! So much spoilers! But you will have to wait...

So until that time, here's the Title and Cover of the Sequel!

KiLL la KiLL - Kyouryuu No Hime