An Explosive day (Kasumi filler)

Comenzar desde el principio

(Art is not mine.)

"I didn't need your help shitty hair." I told him off.

"Hey now I just saved you you know... actually I think I saved those guys instead." He gave me another fanged smile.

"Yeah... but... I guess I should say thanks... so thank you... Kirishima-kun." I said with a slight blush.

"Hey its no problem at all, what are friends for am I right?" He said with a smile.

"Hold your horses there bub I never said we were friends." I said as I crossed my arms and gave him a smirk.

"Aw come on, lets try and be friends, I know how about I treat you to some cake and desserts as a sign of friendship?" He asked.

"Hmmmm... ok sure, I know a place." I said as I began to walk forward and he soon followed.

"Just to give you a heads up... I REALLY love cake." I said with a wink and a smile.

Kirishima PoV

This girl is really something else, I saw her being harassed by jerks a few minutes ago and now she's strolling down the road like nothing ever happened, but I am still glad I get to hangout with her, she seems really cool and awsome, and I really want to get to know her better, just like the rest of the class, I want to make everyone a friend.

"Were here." She said.

I looked up and saw a beautiful looking cafe with a really long lone forming infront of it, I looked up and saw the sign, it was cafe Stratos, one of the most famous cafes here in Japan.

"Umm Hey Bakugou-chan... I dont think we're gonna be able to get in." I told her, she only gave me a smirk and began to go infront of the line much to the dismay and anger of tge others in line.

"Dont worry, I am an exemption, these extra's are not." She said with a smile.

We got infront and saw a girl with gray hair wearing a maids outfit, she was holding a clipboard and welcoming guest.

(Art not mine.)

"Hey Big sis Runa, can we get a table please?" She asked, the girl looked at us and gave us a smirk.

"Ohhh here with your boyfriend Kacchan?" She asked.

All of a sudden her blue eyes turned pink and she began to look nervously at the two of us.

"I-I am sorry a-about Runa's behaviour, I-I hope you can forgive her!" She bowed.

"Its ok big sister Aura, can you switch with big sister Runa real quick?" She asked.