The Forgiveness 😊💕

At Restaurant

Anastasia's POV

Wow....  This place was very romantic there's a lot of red roses and fetals on the floor.. Maybe Christian planned it.. (my hearts melt) i just want to cry.  But i Hold my tears so Christian will not see it...

Wow..  Christian this place is so nice..  What are we doing here? I thought we're gonna talk on simple restaurant only..

Playing Love me like you do 🎶🎵

A lot of men started to appear with holding a big Card saying I'M SORRY

Christian walked close to me with a bouquet of Flower.

Christian: Did you still remember the first day we met? Me, i still remember that and i never ever will forget that.. That was the most important and happiest Day happened in my life.. To met you Ana.. There's so many girls in the world but only you Ana, only you can change me,,  Change my life..

(Im super nervous i can't hold my tears anymore..  I started to cry)

Christian kneel infront of me..

Ana: Christian stand up....

Anastasia Steel please will you forgive me? Can i be your husband again??

And his tears started to fall out...

I stand him up and hug him... He whispered on me saying " I miss you my wife, Im sorry " i just cry and hug him tightly...

Ana:Babe,,  im hungry, can we eat?

Of course..  (smile) i miss that..  You're now calling me BABE 😍

we're about to finish eating

Uhmm Ana,,  after this we're going to ride on helicopter.. I just want to do what we do on our first helicopter date..

Yes,,  i miss that do..

PLAYING UNDECIDED BY -CHRIST BROWN🎵🎶

They walk on to helicopter..  Holding hands, and happy together... They're so inlove to each other...

Christian Drove the helicopter .... They Went around the Seattle and enjoy the beautiful lightning of the buildings...

Then after that they're going to Mia's home to pickup their kids...

11:30pm
At Mia's house

Hello??  Mia??

I saw mia walking down the stairs..

Hi Ana,, uhmm your kids is sleeping..

Thanks Mia...

Ohww Hi Christian.  I'm glad you guys are Together again 😊😍

Christian: Thank you Mia for keeping my Family safe..

No problem,,  they're my Family too. 😊

We're here to pickup the kids cause they will go home tonight 😊

Uhh so sad... I will miss my nephews
☹️

Ana: Mia you visit us on our house..

it's too late, the kids already sleeping,,  hehe you know, it's bad to disturb sleeping babies.. Please can u leave tomorrow morning.. ? Christian please sleep here Ana has her own room here.

Ana: mm (signaling to Christian to say ok)

Christian: ah yes, i will sleep here.. I will call taylor.. Excuse me..