Leaving Christian 🎒

After that, i called Mia and tell her what happened to me and Christian. She's very angry to the point where she wants to go here and punch my husband..

She asked me if what's my plan.. Now that i know Christian is cheating on me 3 days ago. I said i want to leave in this house, Of course i will also take my children.

POV

Mia: Well if that's what you want to do, then i will support you sis, You can live here with your children in my home. and besides I want to be with my cute nephews 😊.. Yiee I'm so excited, when were you go here so i I'll fix and clean the room Where you'll be stay..

Anastasia: Ohhw, thank you so much for your support and love my sister, it means a lot to me.. Maybe we'll be there tomorrow morning..

Mia: okay, just call me.. And please stay strong for your children don't mind that fucking bastard Christian.

Anastasia: Thank you.. I ended the call.

(sight) i lay down on the bed, i felt my tears falling off again.. I can't believe Christian will do this to me, Just because we can not get sex often, He will cheat on me? He did not think that our relationship could be broken because of that? ( i curve in bed feeling the cold weather and crying)

Someone's opening the door and of course its Christian

I rolled my eyes and ignored him

He sits beside me He's trying to comfort me

Ana:Leave!

Christian: Please ana let me fix this, don't let our family break or us

(I turned around to him)

Did you just hear what your saying? You already broke our relationship and my trust to you Christian! You cheated on me and i can't forgive you right now! Please get out!

Christian: i only did that because

Ana: you're missing me? Cause you're jealous of your own children cause all of my attention was in them. Christian i don't know what's going on with you. I thought you were okay with our children you said you already accepted our babies, you know how much my children mean to me

Christian: That's why I'm here to say sorry, please i don't want to loose you and our children, it didn't happen again. Just please babe don't leave me.

(He started to cry and begging to me)

Ana: How can i forgive you? You've hurt me so much knowing that you've fucked up with another woman

Ana please,, it only happened twice.

But it still happened christian, please give me some space.

Christian left me in the room.

I am crying until I fall asleep...