Part 5 - Cover's Flower

Melinda would not be the main character for the next 6 chapters. The CPs would. When I say that someone, it isn't meant to be nice thing. I updated as fast as I could and as long as I could make it. I BROUGHT MELINDA BACK for a bit!!

----------------

Careful's POV

We were in the centre of a think, dense rainforest. Where were we, I asked myself. I looked around, making a guess that we were in heart of the Amazon Rainforest. It was very dark at the time when we reached but I tried to glance around at the CPs, they probably felt tired from our last mission. I was also surprised when she sent Thomas back. He was our leader and a played a very important role. 

All the CPs had a role to play, at least all the trained ones. Thomas was the leader, of course and I was the main source of ideas for our group. Diligent was the one who would always keep the group cheerful. Rainbow was the peace maker and work really well with the trainees, she was also the communicater and translator. I hated her the most. Nuku and Nunnie were the inventors of the group and transporter.

It just felt awkward not to be together but we all know how important it is to find the scroll and save Xigix. I found it weird that only one of us can see the scroll. I actually personally hope it was one of the trained CPs, I don't trust the rest very much and I could tell the other trained CPs were feeling the same way. I mean that this was an important thing...what if the trainee read it wrongly? 

"Hello, hello. I'm Cover," a young fairy on a cloud spoke to us. Why do all of them have a cloud? She had beautiful brown hair and the deepest brown eyes I would I ever see, they were as rich as chocolates. She wasn't beautiful though, at least not in my eyes.

"What brings you to the heart of the Amazon rainforest?" she asked lighting up the place with her magic. I could see that we were floating about 15m of ground with about 15m above us. When she meant heart of the forest, she really meant heart of the forest. It was rather weird, even the Ocean girl was not that patheticly pacific. 

She, this girl, was surrounded with a few outstretching flowers and above her was the open conopy. She was sitting in the middle, almost meditating. You could say she was connecting with the nature even as she spoke.

"We are coming in search of the scroll's spell," I told her and she nodded, smiling - still doing her weird connecting with the nature shit. I'm starting to hate the fact that this girls smile so much. Who were they and why do we have to listen to their rules and past the test. Right for the scroll...but we're more powerful. They were just normal girls guarding the scroll. The only thing more powerful than the CPs are the bad and the legendary nymphs who may not even exist! Why can't we just blast this girls and force them to tell us where the scroll is?

Simple, the answer was our image. The CPs' image. I was going to criticise more about this awful girls when one of them broke my train of thoughts with her voice that sounded way too girly even if she was a girl.

"Fine by me, ladies and gentlemen but first...you would have to catch that flower!" she winked pointing at the flower before disappearing just like the Ocean girl. Catch...what bad grammar was my reaction  before I saw what the plant could really do. I walked up to it and reached out to it but it...disappeared into thin air.

"Where did it go?" I cried out as I lit the place with a torch. (Remember that they can't use magic in a heart of something unless they are nymphs)

"Simple, it is a teleporting flower Careful. You would have to prove yourself," Rainbow informed me and I had the urge to roll my eyes but I did not. She was trying to be the know-it-all when I was the one who excelled with As when we were in school.