A thought. . .

I sat near the lake, lookiing the the pink and creme coloured sky. It was the most beautifullest thing I had ever seen. I turned around and looked at the flowers that were on the grassy fields. Red, Yellow,    Blue. I decided to pick some flowers for no called reason. Probally boredness. I picked the colourful patterned flowers." Why Hello there (Y/N)... What are you doing this fine evening..? A male voice said behind me. I turned around and smiled to see that tall, happy, poker-dot suited man standing over me. I hugged his legs as happiness overthrew me."Hi Splendy!!!~" I cheered happily as he picked me up and brung me into his arms. I smelled him." Mmm~ Strawberries.." I mumbled as I had my head shoved into his chest. He chuckled as I joined in with chuckling at my dumbness. We both sat down on the grass and started making flower crowns." I now name you thy, my Knight in a poker dotted aumor. You may now rise.'' I said to Splendy as he was on one knee and I held a stick as a sword. He chuckled and stood up. I yawned as he put a pretty flower crown on my head. I smiled and layed my head on his leg. He picked me up as he started walking wih me in his arms.

This was very long ago...

This was the past...

Maybe it was just dreams...?

It's hard to tell if the past memories were just crazy dreams I dreampt.

Its confusing for a 19 year old girl to reveal the truth.

Maybe its just 'A thought'...

Maybe...

'''Maybe your just thinking about random things agai- (Y/N)...?'' Ellen said. I looked up at her and noticed a expression of worry reach her.'' Yea, yea. I know it sonds crazy but it feels so real... I just dont know why...'' I said to her with a sigh.'' It'll be ok... Don't worry about it... Only when it's nessecary,'' She said while putting a hand on my arm. I sighed...

Maybe he acually is just made up...

Maybe . . . 

Anythings possible

Anything . . .