New family

The next day Lilly let Belle sleep in while everyone arrived, a lot more then she expected. (I'm just gonna go through my favorite youtubers list) Kingsley, Hannah Hart, Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Nigahiga, The Fine brothers, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, O2L (Ricky, Kian, Jc, Sam, Trever), Connor, Ian, Anthony, Mari, Jovenshire, Lasercorn, Sohinki, Pewdiepie, Cutiepie, DanIsNotOnFire, AmazingPhil, BurtGasm, Bodil40, Cryaotic, Deadlox and well, you get the point, a lot of youtubers were here and a lot couldn't make it. Lilly went to Wake Belle up but she was already awake and looking around. "Good morning" Lilly says with a smile. Belle looks at her and smiles "Hi, can I meet everyone today?" "Of course, they're all downstairs waiting" Belle smiles and nods, walking toward the door with Lilly. When she gets downstairs she sees everyone looking at her and hides behind Lilly, looking around her shyly at everyone. "Everyone, this Belle, Belle, this is everyone" Lilly introduces them to her and she waves a little, hiding again as Tyler Oakley walks over and kneels down. "Hi Belle, I'm Tyler" he says quietly and she looks at him "I-I watch your youtube videos" she says and slowly steps out from behind Lilly, getting a few "awww"s from the girls and a couple from the guys as well. "I watch all of your youtube videos" she tells everyone and looks down. Cryotic comes up with his mask on and hugs her "Welcome to our family" he says and she smiles, looking up at Lilly she asks "Can I have some breakfast please?" "Of course, who wants to help?" Lilly asks everyone, Felix (Pewdiepie), Ryan (Cry), Jenna and Hannah all raise their hands and they go to the kitchen, leaving Belle with the rest. Ty (Deadlox) was the first to go up to her this time. "Hey" he says and she look up at him with a smile "Hi" "Do you want to tell us what happened?" he asks carefully and she nods a little. "Well, I was adopted a lot when I was younger, bouncing from house to house but they always left me back at the nearest foster home, the last one I was at before Lilly found me just kicked me out saying I'd never amount to anything and didn't deserve a good home. I'd go to the nearest library and watch youtube so I'd forget my worries, I always stumbled across someone different and eventually watched a lot of youtube, as long as the library would let me anyway" she sat on the couch with Ty on one side of her and Connor on the other side, both of them hugging her while everyone else found somewhere to sit. All of them teared up a little and more or less covered her in a group hug, you couldn't even see her in the end. Felix walked out and laughed a little at the sight, calling the other four that were in the kitchen out to see it. They all laughed as Belle dug her way out of the hug and looked at them "Can you help me please? I'm a little stuck" Ryan and Felix walked over and peeled everyone off till she could be seen, instead of just finishing normally Ryan got all dramatic and pulled her out and carried her like a princess to the kitchen, everyone laughing a little at the sight. Ryan set her down in a seat, a bunch of pancakes in front of her with different toppings all around, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, maple syrup, chocolate chips, and different fruits. She looked up at them with wide eyes "Th-thank you" Ryan pats her head a little "Your welcome…Princess" She smiles and starts eating her pancakes with strawberry syrup. When she finished she walked back into the living room and was tackled in a pile of hugs again, Lilly and Ty closest to so She wasn't completely crushed. They all tumbles to the floor in a laughing heap, someone asking who she stays with first.

(Leave comments on who she should stay with, and "Princess" is what Ryan (Cry) will call her, I'm gonna make him like really protective of her)