The Truth About Carter

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up in a place that i didn't recognise. But the smell of alcohol and smoke filled my nose.
"Its about time you woke up" i heard a guy say. I turned my head to see Carter sitting on the edge of a bed sharpening a knife.
"What do you want!" I yelled at him
"I want you. Either you alive or dead doesn't really matter to me"
"What did i do to you to deserve this. Why are you so mad at me that you would go to the extreme of killing me!?"
"You broke my heart. Thats what you did"
"I broke your heart. You're the one who broke mine. You broke me physically and mentally. I don't even know what love feels like anymore cause you destroyed it. When i was going through a rough time. You weren't there for me"
"I wasn't there for you because i had my own problems. That you weren't there for."
"But then why didn't you say something. All i remember is seeing you one day so happy and caring then barely seeing you for a week then you always being drunk and crazy out of your mind! I broke up with you because i couldn't look at you and remember the caring sweet boy i use to be in love with. All i saw was a boy who gave up and let his emotions get the best of him" i finished. I looked at him to see him staring at me shocked.
"I...im sorry Bailey. Your right i did get my emotions get the best of me. Once i saw my father drinking and abusing me i thought that was how i was suppose to turn out. Just like him. I never really wanted to hurt you. But he was my role model. I would always do what he did. And when he did that i thought that was what i had to do. I know it sounds stupid but i really really am sorry Bailey. " he dropped his knife and put his head in his hands. I suddenly heard soft whimpers coming from him. I walked up to him from the corner i was in and sat beside him.
"Carter..."
"No don't. Its my fault all of it. I should've known better. I loved you with all my heart. I should've been there for you when you needed me. And i should've spoken up saying i needed help. I still love you Bailey. But i know you've moved on. And i should too." I was very shocked by the turn of attitude in him. First he's trying to kill me now hes saying he still loves me.
"Bailey. You can go. Im so sorry for kidnapping you. Im so sorry for everything. Go be happy with your brother and new friends. Again im so sorry" i cried.  I put my arm around him and gave him one last hug. I stood up and started for the door. But i soon felt Carter wrap his arms around my waist. He was actually hugging me. He hasn't done that since last time i saw him happy and healthy. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Until next time Carter"
"Until next time Bay" i smiled at him and walked out.

I've found my way back to ASDA and im still shocked at what just happened. I was sitting on a bench with  my head down just thinking about what happened. I suddenly heard my name.
"Bailey. Is that you?" I looked up to see Addi running towards me.
"Omg Bailey it is you. What happened. Where were you. Are you ok" she said as she hugged me so tight i could barely breathe
"Ill answer as soon as you let me breathe"
"Oh im sorry. Im just so excited your not dead. Me and the boys were looking everywhere for you"
"Where are the boys now?"
"They went back cause it was dark. But i just couldn't leave with out looking one last time"
"Well im here now. Wait was Rye looking too?"
"Yes of course he was. He may be upset you don't have feelings for him but he still loves you as a friend that he wouldn't just leave you out here alone with out looking"
"Oh. So...you want to go back. Its freezing out here"
"Ya sure. Are you gonna tell the boys tonight or in the morning what happened."
"Eh ill do it in the morning. I too tired to tonight"
"Ok let's head back then"

Once we got back to the flat. We quietly walked in. Addi went into the Mindy room while i went in to Rye and Harveys room. Me and Rye may not be happy with each other right now but me and Harvey are still together i think. I slipped off my jumper i was wearing and went to the toilet to changed into my pjs. I came back out and put my clothes back in my suit case. I tried my best to move Harvey's arms so i could get in under the blankets. Successfully i did it.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep .

Sorry it isn't as good. But hope you still enjoyed it. Hopefully there is only like 2-4 more chapters left

Word count-898 words