The Offer

*Bailey's POV*

So i told Brook about me getting bullied when he isn't here and when he is here they act normal.

"Bay what didn't you tell me sonner?" He asked.
"I...i couldn't think of a way to tell you. You were always so happy when you were here. I didn't want to make you sad."
"Bay just please next time tell me when something happenes like this. When was the last time they hurt you."
"Yesterday."
"WHAT!"
"But Andy and Rye were there to help."
"So they knew before me?"
"Well i mean they found out yesterday."
"Bay I'm not letting you stay here alone anymore."
"What are you saying. You just want me to pack up and leave?"
"No. I'm saying that i want you to come live with me and the boys for a while. What do you think?"
"Brook. I would love to but i have to think about it"
"Oh. Ok that's fine. But whatever you chose I'll stay with you no matter what."
"Thanks Brookie"
"No problem Bay"

The next day Brook wanted to come with me but i wouldn't let him.  I told him to meet me at the park after school.

I was going to mine and Addis usual meeting spot. But she wasn't there. I lookes around the campus but i couldn't find her. I just decided to walk to my first class alone. But of course they had to be there.
"I see you don't have your body gards. Now it's time for payback." One said.
"Like is said before leave me alone"
I said pushing past them.
"Your not getting off the hook that easy this time" The same guy said pushing me up against the lockers.
"Go away" i said trying to stand up but to be only punched and pushed again.
"We are not leaving until you feel the pain your bodyguards put us through."
"They are not my bodyguards. They are my friends."
"Ha. Like you would ever have any friends." After that they started punching and kicking me. This went on until we heard the bell for next class. They just left me alone on the floor bleeding. I tryed to stand up but fell a couple times. I finally managed to stand and decided to just go home. I walked to Starbucks and waited there until school was over so brook wouldn't ask why i was home so early. I went back to the park Brook told me to meet him at and sat on a swing humming to Tokyo Hotel. One of my favorites by Roadtrip.
"Is that Tokyo Hotel i hear you humming to?"  A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Rye.
"Ya i guess" i said looking down.
"Hey what wrong. You know i don't like it when my little Waytt os sad." Rye said taking the swing next to me.
"Well Brook offered me to stay at yours and the boy's flat for awhile. And i don't know. I guess i was just thinking"
"OMG. You should come stay with us. It will be fun. You will actually get to meet Harvey and Mikey and Jack."
"Ya i suppose."
" speaking of the devil. Ill leave so you two can have some brother sister bonding time" rye laughed.
"Hey where's Rye going and what did he want?" Brook asked.
"He just came to say hi."
"Oh ok. Have you made up your mind yet."
"About what?" I asked trying to sound like i forgot the offer. I know how much Brook hates it when i do that. One year i pretended to forget his Birthday. And he was mad at me for at least a week. Anyways.
"Ok seriously we just had this talk yesterday. How can you forget already." He pouted.
"Aww i could never forget anything my cooler older brother says." I laughed.
"Yes i would love to come live with you and the boys for a while."
"YA."He cheered.
"I get to see my little sister everyday now."
"And i get to see my favorite boys in the world everyday." I smiled.

Well this is going to be interesting living with 6 boys. Me and Brooklyn went home so i could start packing. Since he said we were leaving tomorrow. I cant wait to meet the other boys.