forms and stats

ixcen forms:
•lost form-it is ixcen's main base form,in this type of form ixcen can transform or control this form without a problem and well known to control its energy coursing throught his body,in this type form it is very much faster and lightly to obtain it,and its capabilities is quite a powerful in any class of fighters it can also surpass low to mid-tier devils  with ease including sacred gears balance breaker or even scail mail forms corresponding on adapting his opponents fighting style or power.

•yingsha form-it is ixcen's second evolve form,ixcen channels all the dark energy around him and evolves into a new form,the yingsha form is a very powerful form and easy to use consist of its destructive capabilities and fast speed against his opponents,this form can rival or surpass high to ultimate class devil tier strength including the sacred gear's juggernaut drive in terms of power(spoiler alert in this form ixcen one-hit attack vali's divine dividing juggernaut drive using huifang fist with ease shattering vali's juggernaut drive armor because of its destructive power and strength),and it can also able to kill a maou,seraph or even a mid-class dragon in terms of raw power.

•yangsha form-it is another evolve power of ixcen,unlike his two other form who it was easy to use,the yangsha form is slightly hard to use,channeling all the light energy in his body and unleash all of its pure energy in him,in this form it is very powerful even thought its hard to obtain,its power level can rival or surpass the five dragon kings power,a super class tier and also the evil dragons corresponding power,but it only takes time to achieve its fully potential so dont mess with this form.

•balance form-it is a final form of ixcen and the most powerful forms than his previous forms,in this form ixcen channel all of the light and dark energy in his body and all he needs is become one with the universe itself,it is very powerful and can rival trihexa's powerful strength or even surpass it when he became into his true potential(spoiler alert when ixcen fought trihexa in its human form,in that is that they were equally match one another they even trade blows and punches aswell),but accordingly to ixcen it is hard to obtain and it only use this form as a last resort.