RHG profile 2

name:artz kepto
age:22
gender:straight male
eye color:blue
hair color:dark blue
personlity:childish,cheerful,happy,serious,deadly,prankster.
race:human(with superhuman strength)
masteries:expert markman,best sniper,prediction mastery,expert martial arts.
role:marksman/assassin
clan:beta TRIGGER
fighting style:gun-fu and tai-chi
weapons:
•anti-material density rifle-a powerful armor piercing bullet that can unleash a powerful energy consitrium bullets that can penetrate any metal its powerful enough to destroy the strongest of barriers in anywill and its very deadly in many cases,and it can one shot a ultimate/super class devils in fullpower.

role:marksman/assassinclan:beta TRIGGERfighting style:gun-fu and tai-chiweapons:•anti-material density rifle-a powerful armor piercing bullet that can unleash a powerful energy consitrium bullets that can penetrate any metal its powerful enough to...

netriom dual pistols-a powerful pistol able to deal a lot of damage in long range and fires a valley of bullets and overwhelms them in many ways its a powerful pistol so don't mess with it.

special:•density penetration-a powerful energy strike using his rifle that unleashes one shot strike move to his opponents,it can also use as a shield breaker to his opponents who uses a shield

special:
•density penetration-a powerful energy strike using his rifle that unleashes one shot strike move to his opponents,it can also use as a shield breaker to his opponents who uses a shield.
•star thousand strikes-artz summons a valley of energy bullets in the sky when his dual pistols fires it upwards unleashing it from his enemies,it is very useful skill on enemy hordes.