24 | vinte quatro

"Felix baby open the door please!" Changbin begged for what looked like the fiftieth time.

Changbin was knocking on Felix's apartment door for half an hour now. In that period of time all he heard was the younger male's loud sobs and that was driving him insane.

"Lee Felix! I swear to God if don't open this god damn door i'll climb to your window!"

And Changbin did stick to his words. In a few seconds he was already standing outside trying to figure out how he would climb the side of Felix's house. And yes, I know, Felix lives in a apartment and to be more specific on the second floor!

I still don't know how, but the older male was actually able to climb to the second floor and knock on Felix's window.

"Okay, okay, I'm here! All safe now!" Changbin muttered more to himself as soon as his feet landed on the younger's bed room floor.

Looking around him, the raven haired male spotted a shivering pile of blankets. Realizing that "pile" was actually the love of his life, he aproached it slowly and withdrew the layers that covered the blonde male.

"I'm here now baby." breathed out softly hugging the quivering male, who hugged the older back almost instantly.

As the hours passed by, Felix's cries slowed down to the point that only a few faint sniffles (yet muffled by Changbin's chest) could be heard.

"I'll tell you what happened, you deserve to know. I just need to think how I will tell you..."

"Okay, so while you do that, I'll prepare a really nice bath and cook you a really nice meal. How does it sound, princess? Sounds good right?"

Felix nodded and Changbin quickly made his way to the bathroom, where he would prepare his baby's bath.

After a while and after a few burns Changbin was able to make food for both of them. He thought of his childhood (even though that was a topic he doesn't really like to remember) and when his mother would make him lasagna when he was sad.

As soon as he took the lasagna out of the oven he heard one of the chairs being pulled and looked at the freshly bathed Felix.

The australian male looked nervous and wouldn't stop fidgeting with the hem of his oversized shirt.

"Hyunjin..." Felix breathed out.

"What about him?" calmly answered while putting the lasagna on the plates.

"H-He posted my... intimate photos online..."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

415 words
Opinions?

After all Felix wasn't going to Australia *gasp*
I'm sorry for doing that you baby boy (╥﹏╥)

Oh and we reached 10K and right after 11K so I thought: why don't I make something special?
So I've been thinking if you guys want a face reveal or a characters Q&A (stan Seventeen). You guys let me know!

Love you lots ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ