EIGHT

Desmond
Ngl that has the best date i have ever been in and i have never took a girl out to a hotel before but it was worth it. At this point me and kiera went out because she wont be entertaining other boys and visa versa. When she was sleep i decided to go online to try find her some new mcqueens since some dickhead took it from her. I also got her them big teddy bears that girls love off and some tops and stuff like dat. They all came early in the morning when she was still sleeping so I arranged it all up on the other bed and went back to bed.

1 hour later .......
I was still sleep and i just hear her screaming. I instantly wake up and she goes off.

"OH MY GOSH DESMOND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. FUCK MY LIFE MATE THANK YOU SO MUCH MAYN"

then she jumps for a hug. I actually loved seeing her this happy it makes me happy.

"is nothing b"

then all of a sudden she starts crying like man was soo confused what is going on now.

"Babes why you crying"

"Nah cause i-i really appreciate you doing stuff for me fr"

she said whilst still hugging me.

"I said is nothing b stop crying" then she kissed me.

2 hours later.......

"Oh shit i need to start going lemme order my cab real quick"

"Nah imma order it b"

"Desmond-"

"Yeh is gonna be here in 8 mins"

"You don't listen do u?"

Then I laughed. I really didn't mind spending money on her but she always had a problem when i did.

Her uber was finnaly here so she gave me a kiss a left while i was waiting for the mandem to come to the hotel.

3hours later........

I checked if kiera was home safely and she was. When she left i called her and when she was on her way. I said goodbye and ended the call wid her after when I heard the mandem knock on the door. It was tyresse.tyrone ,david and raheem . They came here to chill and catch up cause I've been slowly tyrna come out this life style but it looks like it doesn't want to go.

"Yo bro wys"greeted Tyrone then tyresse then David then raheem .

"Mans good inih juss chilling"

"But what you doing in a hotel was it a date ting?"asked Raheem while pushing me to the side.

"Nah i took keira out inih" I said rubbing the side of my face. Then they all started laughing. 

"Man said rsav lil sister,nah your hard still"said David  while giving me a spud.
Then we had a conversation and ordered some food until they left.
Kiera
I finnaly got home and was slumped. I didn't even get enough sleep because Desmond didn't even want me to. I knocked on the door with a handful of packages that i got. And then the door opened. With nicoles opening it. He looked at me confused standing at my own house door without letting me in. Is this guys alright or am I tripping.

"So where was you-?"

"-Can you move man I really don't have the energy for you for real"

"Am juss asking where was you since you dont want to open messages"

"I was living my best life with my-"

"-With who?"

"Hold on first of all your standing at my house door like is your own and your chatting like i dont have dirt on you please just bye "

Then pushed past him reminding him the time i saw him with the OG ones. If i was to tell my brother he will get himself killed but don't worry imma say it at the right time. I went into the living room whereTyrone,kerrem,kasey,raheem ,tyresse and Jessica were.
I walked in then all the attention was on me. So I greeted everyone to take the tension away.
"Nahhhh your lying kiera" Jessica said with a shock on her face."he bought all of this?"

She pulled me up the stairs and into my room as she wanted me to explain everything that happened to her.

"Nahh must be fucking nice,ughh can't your brother be like that-"

Then someone knocked on the door. And without me saying come in it came in.

"Aye jess let me chat her real-" nicoles said in a tierd tone.

Like anyone forced him to come chat to mee. Juss bye

"Fham. I domt know u from nowhere g dont you ever call me jess." Jessica said with so much attitude. I started laughing then she walked out.

"Yeh how my i help?"

"Kiera I dont even know what I did to you and am not no mug to be chasing over my ex but would you like to explain what I did." He stated whilst scratching his neck.

"Cool let me explain if you didnt understand the first time,you were too overprotective and wont let me do anything like you even tracked down my phone and for you to do that ,that ment you didn't tru-" and half way me talking he on his phone laughing.

"-get out my room"
"Am fucking talking and your laughing like just get out-"

"Nah nah nah am listening-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I snapped
Then he walked out the door with Jessica there who heard him say "dumb jezzy"

Jessica was not going to have it. Nor was i.

"Waittttttt am I tripping or did he just call you a jezzy" I walked out my room whilst Jessica said tyrna inhale what we just said. I looked at Jessica and she looked back and saw me about to blow up. He went outside to the boys since they were about to go out.

"Aye kiera we are -"Kasey tried saying but i 1cut him off and went running down the stairs.

"HOLD THE FUCK ON WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A JEZZY!"I shouted i was soo pissed off and this nigga. Who the hell did he think he was. This nigga knew little comments like this piss me of and he knows i have anger problems so he was just trying to push my buttons. Jessica started holding me back whilst the boys were trying to figure out what had happened.

" YOU FUCKING OPP GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!"

"Kiera kiera chill calm down-fham why are you always trying to piss off my sister g" kerrem said also trying to calm me down.

I finnaly was calm and all the boys were gone. I knew kerrem and raheem knew something was with me and nicoles and at this point i was gonna tell them well tell raheem since he is the easiest to talk to.

{fhammmm do you know the struggles to write this wid nails. Is hard you know. But thats chapter 8 & the next chapter will carry on from here. But comment what do think about Jessica, Desmond,Kiera and nicoles? -
-Debora 💕