Chapter 1

MAI

"Mai, your parents were apart of the fallen.They sent you so you could live a life they never could,buttt since your parents are.....um...dead, you will become a fallen also.Mai im sorry but you will have to find love and happiness if you want to unlock your true powers.This could be a tough task,be careful".Yes sir I understand,but what if I cant find anyone to care for me. Your the only person thats ever treated me like i wasn't a monster."Theres someone for everyone,you just have to look."

__________________________________

Well and thats why,me, Mai Taniyama,a fallen angel is in the human world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well maybe i should go for a walk, i mean i do have to start school tomorrow. I should get as much peace as i possibly can. So i grabbed my oversized blue hk hoodie and walked out the door. I decided I would walk to this café in shibuya crossing, i heard some people saying its a good place to relax. I really need that so I can keep my voice undercontrol.

NARU

I don't even know why I moved to japan, o yea my parents got bothersome over me being a loner. I'm not a loner, i just haven't found the right person that wont criticize every flaw that i have. But im not sure if even they will except everything."Noll your not going to like this but.....your going back to school".

1

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

3

WHAT" You need to make some friends and plus there might be some people there that you can recruit". But LINNN they're human." Just deal with it Noll. Fine im going for a walk. Ill be back in a couple hours.

Finally out of that damn house. Lin can be so bothering 'o you have to go to school blah blah blah' "Lol hahahaha". Were those snickers,and its coming from behind me.(turns around) Wow, she's so...pretty and she has an amazing laugh. Excuse me miss but what seems to be so very amusing."you,plus you seem like a pretty cool person to hang out with. I have start school tomorrow so i was thinking of taking a walk". Oh same here. "Sooo do you wanna walk to Shibuya café with me......" The name is Oliver Davis, but please call me Kazuya in public, can't have people knowing who i am. Why the hell did i just tell her that, she just seems so layed back, I think I like her but I won't say , I don't want to scare her away.Umm sure lets go.