Torment

(A/N : I drew the picture)

Warning : Violence/Gore

Drift had no clue as to why he was captured by rogue decepticons. They wanted information that he did not know, even if he did know, he wouldn't tell them a thing. He fought them off, but they somehow knew how to beat down the samurai bot. They dragged him to a secluded area away from the Lost Light without being detected by the ship's sensors. That secluded area turned out to be their hideout which had masked their energy signatures by the hideout's cloaking device. The autobot struggled to get himself free from his captors but he had no such luck.

The rogues threw him a cell and left. He got up and walked to the cell door. Drift tightly gripped the handle bars and with all his strength he tried to pry the bars open. With no luck of that happening, he tried his sword which the rogues never took off of him. Slicing at the bars, Drift's sword only bounced off of them.

Several cycles have passed had Drift been stuck in this cell trying any and all attempts of an escape. The sound of pedesteps were heard as a bot emerged. He looked to be bigger than the other rogues that had brought the samurai here. Drift had thought that he may be the leader of the small group. The mech opened the cell door and Drift took this as a chance to escape. He ran at the mech, katana at the ready to slice the decepticon. But what he had never expected was that the larger decepticon grabbed Drift's helm and slammed it to the cold, hard ground. Drift grunted as pain flared into his processor.

Drift struggled to escape from the con's hold but the con wouldn't have it. The leader lifted Drift by his helm to where Drift's pedes could no longer touch the ground. Drift struggled once more to get free. Nothing worked. The rogue leader noticed Drift's katana lying on the ground and picked it up. He marveled at the beauty of the sword before a wicked grin was displayed on his face plate. Gripping the hilt of the sword, the con drove the weapon into Drift's abdomen. Drift's only response was to scream in agony before the con slowly pulled the sword out resulting in Drift to be in even more pain.

The decepticon wasn't finished yet. Placing the blade's edge on the samurai's leg as he sliced off his right stabilizer. Drift response was a cry of agony. He wanted the pain to stop. His systems sent him warnings about the stab wound and the missing appendage and all he could do was scream. He was then dropped to the ground as energon started to leave his systems. The last thing the con had done was destroy his left optic making it bleed and then left the pained autobot to wither in pain and suffer.

Oh how Drift wanted to be back on the Lost Light by now. But now he couldn't even stand up without the support of his stabilizer. He curled into himself as he layed in a pool of the glowing energon. He had no strength to even move in the slightest. He just hoped that Rodimus or the crew would find him.

Rodimus... oh how he wanted to see the fiery mech right about now. He just hoped that he could find him before he would offline. Drift closed his remaining optic as fell into a painful recharge.

(A/N : Next chapter coming soon. But it's almost 2:50 in the morning and I'm going to sleep. 😴 )