He walked to and fro to control his freaking nerves. One and half hour passed away. Mahi came inside his room " Bhaiya, Papa is calling you "

Arnav looked at him alarmed " You go down, I'll be back in a minute "

Mahi " No Bhaiya, Papa strictly told me to take you with me downstairs "

Arnav sighed and taking his mobile he went trying to Vikram on the way, Arnav ' Damn why his mobile is not reaching ? '

Arnav went down and saw that his father has assembled the whole village for his engagement. Everyone was looking at him and smiling. His eyes fell on Kushi who was standing in between the crowd as if she was not the heroin of the show. She was beautiful in red and Blue lehenga with minimal makeup and Jewelry. But right now he is not in a mood to behave like lovely dovely groom.

He went and stood beside his Dadi silently still trying for Vikram's phone. His Dadi went to Dias and" welcome everyone. Iam so happy right now, and thanks to you all for coming here to take part in Our happiness. Today Our Arnav bitwa is going to get engaged and do you know with whom ?"

Villagers started to gasp and gossip within themselves. Arnav thought ' Iam not gonna leave you both. I won't even talk to you both for atleast a week even if you both butter me...... '

Dadi signalled Amar and Ranjini to come up to the Dias. Meanwhile Arnav received Vikram's call huffing in anger he moved aside to attend the call, in hurry he bumped with a maid who carried juice for everyone. It spilled all over his dress. He went to nearest room to change it.

Arnav attended the call putting it on speaker " I won't talk to you Vikram..... "

On the other side " Arey...... Hear your friend for once. Who knows, may be this his last few words with you " Arnav heard a husky voice from other side.

Arnav " Who are you ? What nonsense are you speaking ? Where is Vikram and Dhiya ? " He said frowning.

On the other side " Relax , ASR.... Relax, Your friend and his pregnant wife is very fine and safe with me "

Arnav got anger " Who the hell are you ? "

On the other side " Damn..... See I forget to introduce myself. Iam Malhar....... I was running a small business of selling guns in the forest area. But you and Your friend spoilt it wholly. So I just asked my men to bring you both to me. But these idiots took your Officer friend and his pregnant wife "

Arnav's eyes gone wide in shock " Wh..... What are you saying ? "

Malhar " Come here to meet me.  Then you and your officer friend along with his pregnant wife can go to your home ? "

Arnav " Dare you touch them both.... I won't leave you "

Malhar " Arey calm down. Don't forget that your friends are with me. I heard that you are going to get engaged today. What will you do ? Will you stay there and get engaged or will you come here to meet me ? (He sounded as if he's thinking ) Haan let me tell you a small twist..... Your friends are just 45 minutes away from your home. But I will wait for 30 minutes..... If you didn't reach in 30 minutes, then....... What to say ? You very well know what a bad boy like me will do right ?"

Arnav " you bloody idiot. Do you even know on whom you have laid your fingers. Vikram is senior officer in intelligence department. If my department came to know about this.... You think what will happen to you ?"

Malhar laughed " Hum toh doobenge sanam, magar thumhare dosth ko Saath leke "
( I will destroy, but along with your friend )

Arnav " you...."